The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Win a PHPLD License

temi

affiliate
Win a PHP Link Directory License
We are running the promotion as part of the interview with David DuVal, the creator of PHPLD.
It is VERY easy to win this license. All you need to do is to write a short post, minimum of 200 words on any of the following topics:
1. Web Directories
2. PHPLD
3. Why your should win this license.
This is a fun thing, the person that writes with I consider most interesting wins the license, have fun :)

I will like to thank David DuVal of PHPLD for making this competition possible

Temi, now i have an idea about why should i win the license, but where can i publish it?

You can post it righ here :) it its now suitable for this thread, we can always move it to a more appropriate thread :)

I felt like Writing!! A little Hyper text in there and it would make a good blog testimonial.

PHP Link Directories

The PHP link directories have gone down a very long trail and I have been there to ride down it with them! It first started out as the 2.0 series directory which was a very state of the art script design that caught the eyes of many designers, coders, and graphics people. The forum at the PHP directory site started gaining the attention of those people and inspired them to start making custom templates to allow people to have a custom look to there 2.0 as well as many new modification scripts like stats counters, Google updaters, and more!

With all of this attention to his directories, David Duval, the owner and chief of the PHP link directories went back to the drawing board and developed the 3.1 series edition which is a paid version but the features in the new script were amazing. They took the directories to a new level as far as having the ability to see the actual PR coming in on the links submitted to the directory which was a huge home run. They also added a very user friendly admin panel to operate the directory as well as adding such features as more user friendly URLs, a custom e-mailer, and the biggest feature of all, the ability to upload a template into the template files allowing the template to be switched over to a new one with the click of the mouse! I am an SEO tech that makes part of my living providing links to people in an effort to gain higher page rank for their sites and I was starting to see a big jump in PR partly from the custom coding that went into the 2.0 series so I had full trust in the 3.1 so I started investing in some of the paid versions.

PHP Link Directories announced approximately 3 months ago, the birth of the new 3.2 series upgrade for the 3.1 as well as the full version for fresh installs. It came to no surprise to many that the new version was truly remarkable! The new features and updated admin were just the start of the new script. They added an article section in which you the admin can type an article and display it in its own section. The article section is coded to achieve maximum indexing, and I can attest to that being absolutely true! The 3.2 version has once again amazed me and other fellow directory owners and is now being distributed all over the internet.

I currently run a few of the 2 series directories which are very impressive in that they are offered free of charge provided that the footer link stays in place, and even though they have taken the market with the 3.1 and the 3.2, they have just updated the free version for those who cannot afford to buy a script or whatever reasons. It itself has a very impressive SEO set-up in the coding and will get the job done for sure!

I closing, I feel that the long road that I have gone down with the PHP link directories has not only been beneficial to those struggling to achieve top positions in the search engines, but has brought a little fun into the fight to achieve rank and position that we all need to be successful in the internet! END

And the winner of the phpLD license is LinkHunter

I have told David DuVal about your winning entry, he said for you to register here and you will get your free license :)

Congratulation and thanks for participating.

banners
Back