propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why Your Are In Internet Marketing (IM)?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by New Marketer, Feb 24, 2016.

1. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Marketing is my passion. I love to find out the new technique to reach my customers and present the decent way to promote my offers through the internet. That is why I am a marketer.

2. yesuplizard

yesuplizard Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Very good! There are very useful and good information here that you may like it !

3. ogads

ogads Affiliate affiliate

When I 16 a really wanted to know how to make a webpage. Then I got reading on forums and other places about how to make money online. Now I have been at it for 13 years and still loving it :)

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

It's the best platform on the planet that most anyone from most any background can find a footing. This makes for an awesome blend of awesome people.

Oh, and because you can truly have a butt load of fun and a productive career.

JH1nz and ogads like this.
  5. JH1nz

JH1nz Affiliate affiliate

Because I hate working 60 hrs/week for someone else. I have been liberated after 15 years!

6. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

"do what you love to do and you will never work"

Karmand93 likes this.
  7. Anonymous Marketer

Anonymous Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Affiliate marketing is like the own business. There is no boss. That is why I am here.

8. visserr

visserr Affiliate affiliate

you can be free and use your creativity and earn money. everything is just up to you

9. FroggyB

FroggyB Affiliate affiliate

I can work at a convenient time for me and it gives me a good income.

10. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We have the same passion... As an internet market or more specifically an affiliate marketer, I find it fulfilling to provide my customers needs by way of giving them relevant offers from my affiliate company. I'm just glad I was able to partner with the right affiliate company who was able to help me achieve my goals of earning more money as I run my website and promote my app through the internet...;)

11. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I will say that marketing is something that i enjoy doing. It is more of a hobby to me than even a job. I therefore, have passion for it in general. Another thing is because of the benefits that Internet marketing brings to you as a person. I love the fact that I have the working hours that are very felxible. I am not required to work the whole day as used to when in formal employment. It has given me a chance to interact with very many people who have different levels of experience. Yes, those are the reasons I have.

Lord Patrick likes this.
  12. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

we all are driven by the online income Dream :):):)
    Good luck

Marc likes this.
  13. arush4491

arush4491 Affiliate affiliate

Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from Web sites or emails.

14. JC Munoz

JC Munoz Affiliate affiliate

Its about the freedom that affiliate marketing provides and the value that we are able to provide!

tyoussef likes this.
  15. thegreatamazing

thegreatamazing Affiliate affiliate

I'm here because I wanted to escape my boss and the killer deadlines. With IM, you can work on your own and live the life you've wanted :) And yeah, not to mention the value we can provide to others as well. You earn money by helping others solve their problem - how cool is that? :)

16. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

I left my software job just for one reason, i didn't want anyone to take away credits for all my hard work. Since then i am in IM because i wanted freedom in my work, didn't want myself to be answerable to anyone expect myself. It's good to be IM, though it wasn't a easy road but worth it.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed