The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why using Shiftcode is the biggest mistake you can make

Just an FYI - ShiftCode has been purchased and things are going well it seems. Tickets are being answered on time, people are happier than when Tom had it. I'm sure there is ALOT that needs to be fixed from before, but they are trying.

Just an FYI - ShiftCode has been purchased and things are going well it seems. Tickets are being answered on time, people are happier than when Tom had it. I'm sure there is ALOT that needs to be fixed from before, but they are trying.

That's a good thing for the people who still have ShiftCode sites. Maybe now they'll get the service they're paying for.

Well, I can definitely tell you that I'm disgusted with Shiftcode, and I wasn't even with them a month before I wanted to cancel. I sent them a request and asked them to cancel my account about 10 days ago, and would you believe they still charged me! I wrote back and demanded a refund, and they paid it, but they didn't like it. As for me, I still want to run my sites, and I've looked at some other scripts, so does anyone have any suggestions or info on good scripts?

MI
Back