The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why SEO is necessary for a website

tiyabatra

affiliate
If you want more and more people to come to your website, then SEO is necessary. For understanding the significance of SEO, you need to understand what it does for your website. SEO helps in enhancing the visibility of your website on search engine result pages. Effective SEO brings your site to the top pages of the targeted keyword(s), so that people looking for that particular service or product can see that you too are there offering those services and products. Simply put, Search Engine Optimization is necessary for announcing your presence in the online market and attracting growingly potential buyers for your business.
If there is no SEO for your website at all, it would be like a home which cannot be accessed by anyone because you did not announce its address at all!

On-Page SEO Checklist :
Always start with keyword selection, research and testing
Title tags
Meta tags
ALT tags
H1 tags
URL structure
Internal Linking
Content
Keyword density
Site maps
Usability
Track target keywords
Expect results in 12 months

Off-Page SEO Checklist :
Always start with keyword research, testing and selection
Keywords in links
Links from high ranking publisher sites
One-way inbound links (not link exchange)
Different keywords in your link-ads from the same site
Gradual link building technology (no growth spikes)
Relevant keywords near your inbound link
Deep linking (from multiple pages to multiple pages)
Target a large list of keywords (5-500+)
Link from sites with a variety of LinkRanks
Track active link-ad keywords
Discontinue campaigns if ranking does not improve
Expect results in 30 days (MSN) 1-9 months (Google, Yahoo)

Cheers!
Sharad jha

Thanks for the checklist, Sharad jha!

Sometimes, I just forgot to create my own, I will just edit yours and added some that works for my site.

You should not hang your hat on SEO alone but put several legs on the marketing stool.

If you want more and more people to come to your website, then SEO is necessary. For understanding the significance of SEO, you need to understand what it does for your website. SEO helps in enhancing the visibility of your website on search engine result pages. Effective SEO brings your site to the top pages of the targeted keyword(s), so that people looking for that particular service or product can see that you too are there offering those services and products. Simply put, Search Engine Optimization is necessary for announcing your presence in the online market and attracting growingly potential buyers for your business.
If there is no SEO for your website at all, it would be like a home which cannot be accessed by anyone because you did not announce its address at all!

SEO also does many great things which other promoting techniques like PPC cannot. How ever, it was a good explanation regarding the purpose of SEO.

banners
Back