The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Why I should have a landingpage?

jason212

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I want to know why I need a landing page?

I can use the Link of the CPA and spread them on e. g. Facebook, Instagram etc.

Why should I buy or build a landingpage.

cheers :)

Talking about landing pages...
Few weeks ago, I read from one of our friends in this community that if the offer has a low payout, he would't bother to make a landing page. Then I had a look on Adplexity and I found several offers that the LP matches exactly the same as the Ad network ( Direct link ). So is there any rule when to make a landing page considering the payout?

Hey @jason212, in some cases it is ok to not use a landing page depending on the type of offer you are running. Usually in all the campaigns I run, I use a landing page to presell my offer or describe some sort of benefit that my offer has to my intended audience! A Landing page, in my opinion, helps your audience know more about your offer and then in the end, will capture their attention and make them even more interested in your offer. Hope this helps! :)

So is there any rule when to make a landing page considering the payout?
@Guilly i don't think there is any relation at all,
what determines when to use a landing page or not , is the offer's page.
in most of scenarios you have to use a landing page if that's allowed by the advertiser. because in some offers you can't use your own creatives even if you want.

@tyoussef
So what would determine if i need to use a landing page or not? considering that is allowed by the advertiser.
What i don't get sometime is when I see a nice offer page and I ask myself if would be necessary a extra step before that? I understand that having a pre-sell LP, I can tweak the elements to improve the CTR. But talking about a simple email submit offer , would you use an extra LP for it ?

Last edited:
@tyoussef
So what would determine if i need to use a landing page or not? considering that is allowed by the advertiser.
What i don't get sometime is when I see a nice offer page and I ask myself if would be necessary a extra step before that? I understand that having a pre-sell LP, I can tweak the elements to improve the CTR. But talking about a simple email submit offer , would you use an extra LP for it ?

Depends on the offer honestly, and on the angles. Landing pages are extremely important on cost-per-sale offers. Others, like e-mail and zip submits, they're optional to sometimes completely unnecessary.

Depends on the offer honestly, and on the angles. Landing pages are extremely important on cost-per-sale offers. Others, like e-mail and zip submits, they're optional to sometimes completely unnecessary.
That's what I thought @lumeire. I have been trying to find this answer for quite sometime and unfortunately on the guides and articles on the net, no one mention that.

Definitely need them for CPS!

For email/pin submits, sometimes you don't. You still need a link that will pass, though.

In my view, in some cases, you don't need to build a landing page. However, but landing pages are an important part of your marketing strategy. Here are some reasons why you need to build landing pages:
  • It's a very easy way to generate leads
  • It gives you a place to put your offers
  • It helps collect your potential customer information through conversion forms to research in depth
  • It allows a space to track visitor's behavior and activies on website
Hope this helps :D

MI
Back