The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Why email maketing become so popluar now

Telly

Banned
My dear friends,
I am a newer here, it is my honour to be a member here. There are many different kinds of marketing, such as mobile marketing, forum marketing, network marketing, email markering and so on. According to my own experience, I think email marketing is the most fruitful.
1.There are many email marketing software has been created in markets, such as i-contact, constant contact and iKode php newsletter and so on. You can choose the most suitable one
2. The software used to send emails is easy to operate,track and record.
3.The email marketing is more formal

I don't get this thread to be honest.

- It says its a "case study", which it is obviously not.
- It has a question as a title, one which is not remotely answered in the copy
- It's copy offers nothing of value really ...

Not sure what this thread is asking or is it just helpful tips and information. Either way if you actually have a question please reply back to this thread.

Let's turn it into a useful thread!!

Email marketing has become more popular with advertiser and networks because the traffic quality is far better then other traffic. In fact in the past couple of years advertisers have started paying more for email traffic then other forms of media.

I personally believe this is because of several reasons, the main is the people that do end up converting are really wanting the the offer. Also by giving a suppression list to the Affiliates they can keep from marketing to the same non interested consumers and complainers.

Let's turn it into a useful thread!!

Email marketing has become more popular with advertiser and networks because the traffic quality is far better then other traffic. In fact in the past couple of years advertisers have started paying more for email traffic then other forms of media.

I personally believe this is because of several reasons, the main is the people that do end up converting are really wanting the the offer. Also by giving a suppression list to the Affiliates they can keep from marketing to the same non interested consumers and complainers.

^ Agree with points being made there! The simple fact is, targeting an audience through the use of email marketing is simply a lot cleaner, advertisers are being put under a lot of pressure to pursue cleaner traffic sources from there users. Email marketers strategies have simply been cleaned up over the last few years mainly due to email providers wising up to many ways in which they would have cashed in by not targeting the right audience before. Sites like Aweber are simply showing the way in which this form of marketing is moving forward & can be done in a successful manner.

Email Marketing is great! And I think it is the best way to promote CPA Links! I get awesome results

Man I've had it somewhat tough with email marketing.. I think my biggest problem is building the relationships.

Are you guys only sending out offers or building a relationship by offering some type of content.

I can vouch for email marketing though. I've made quite a bit of money from it but no where nere as much as i could if I really applied myself to it.

You cannot build a list unless you have a website along with social presence. Unique, valuable content on your site is a must so that people begin to trust you.

And when people start trusting you, they follow you and you gain authority in that niche. That is the perfect time to give a free report/newsletter/course and start building your list. And when you have a decent optin list, your CPA account will fill up with $$$ :)

You cannot build a list unless you have a website along with social presence. Unique, valuable content on your site is a must so that people begin to trust you.

And when people start trusting you, they follow you and you gain authority in that niche. That is the perfect time to give a free report/newsletter/course and start building your list. And when you have a decent optin list, your CPA account will fill up with $$$ :)

That makes sense. I have a real estate blog that makes me most of my money. Have a nice sized list from that. I'm going to spend tomorrow cleaning up my email marketing.

Man I've had it somewhat tough with email marketing.. I think my biggest problem is building the relationships.

Are you guys only sending out offers or building a relationship by offering some type of content.

I can vouch for email marketing though. I've made quite a bit of money from it but no where nere as much as i could if I really applied myself to it.

The key is to Over Deliver, as long as you do this they will always keep coming back, as long as what you offer is good content and useful to your target audience.

A good way to do this is setup and Email series which has both offers and links to pages on your website with useful content. So give them useful emails and offer emails, and a good amount of each, you can even put banners or refer them to products on the help pages you send them. This gives them more trust in you and return helps with your ROI. Free gifts are always a good way to get a list going and can be simple to make.

Email marketing is certainly the best options available but provide more information

Email Marketing is one of the most useful media channels in Affiliate Marketing.

If you build your list in the right way (all opt-in of course), you can categorize it and match affiliate programs to specific recipients.

It's very targeted and effective.

The hardest part is to collect the data in a legit way. After that, it's just testing and matching the offers to the database.

Matomy Market has MANY email marketing programs you can use to generate leads with...

Not only that but a email list is a asset that every online marketer and business needs to build their business in many different way's. If you have a large list in a certain niche you can run JV's with others in your niche and build your business at a alarming rate. You will be sawed after by the top product creator's & networks.
You can not get more quality traffic better then email.
My best advise to anyone getting into affiliate marketing is Everything that you do ,You should be building your list first !
I only wish that I started to build my list's sooner.
This was a response to JohnCPAAlpha starting of thread not the top of the thread!

banners
Back