The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Did my AM ask me this?

1solo

affiliate
My AM asked me to run a private offer with low conversion rate but with a huge volume.

- Would this mean the offer has huge potential?

- Does my AM wants me to be profitable?

- If this offer be proven to other geos, does my AM just wanted me to test the waters on the new GEO?

- Is it a privilege to be part of a testing group for a new geo (if that would be the case?) or just rather run "proven converting offers" instead?

(..and if you're wondering if I'm running it... yes, I am)

If a offer is private and available exclusively for few publishers then generally they are converting well for the publisher and also the advertiser. If you are invited to run a exclusively private offers, then it means your lead quality is good. Trying out offers on new geo is always better, you are trying to taste the water on a less saturated market. New offers always draw the attention but conversion rate and profitable campaign depends on lot of factors. Since, you are already running it and have been invited to run the offer privately then it simply means you have better lead quality than others. If the offer CR is low but if you are making good profit then you should go ahead. If both are low, then you can try new angles and even then if it doesn't improve then don't waste your time on that offer.

It could mean numerous things. We do exactly that with some of our offers at Society Invite. Once we get a good grasp of someones quality and volume we can open up offers that are more exclusive as the source/s are to have proven quality. It's not a case of hiding offers that convert really well. We obviously want all our affiliates to earn a great ROI because if the affiliate is happy then the network is happy. With this they can continue to run their offers and all be profitable. It's just in some cases the advertiser might be more sensitive to quality and testing so there could be fear of losing the offer if you were to open the flood gates and let anyone test them.

Don't ever be put off by an offers payout also. I've seen offers pay as little as $2 compared to offers that might pay $6 and the EPC on the $2 is higher. It all comes down to the traffic quality and the advice of your AM's to see what offers are converting best with what particular source. Just be sure to always split test offers 1:1 to get a good amount of data to what performs best.

If you're ever interested in seeing our inventory of offers feel free to add me on skype: jake.dean1987

MI
Back