The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why cant you use free traffic to make money then paid traffic?

Zak Smith

affiliate
I see a lot of information on this forum. a lot of people talk about you dont need a lot of money to do AM. Then i hear you need to pay for your traffic to make any money. Im just starting out and i just want to get the pros and cons of both ideas. Also why do you need to join an Affiliate Network and not just straight with companies like Best buy, Amazon, and so forth?

You just need an audience, but you have people who are willing to spend time building an audience and those that would rather buy it from someone else.
AM is no different from say, getting a kardashian to tweet about your product and paying them a couple of $$ for the pleasure. I know plenty of people with big instagram or facebook audiences that do very nicely off their posts, but then others with huge email databases that just dont perform.

Affiliate networks? Again, a case of the work you want to do. Sign up to an AN and you have a whole bunch of offers but you lose some money as they take a margin. Or if you want to do the work, you go get your own offers and make more but you're doing all the work and fronting the expense if the client wants tracking etc.

Simply, its about generating an audience and how much work you want to put into it.

banners
Back