The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who's tested incentlock?

Hey Snoop,

Our platform is actually performing quite well at the moment, still making a few optimisations here and there but I suggest you give us a test and create your own opinion of us!

Let me know if you need any help :)

What sets IL aside from other incentive networks?

Good question! I'm glad I've got a chance to answer it:

• First of all we've got a custom-platform, although that's nothing hugely new with content locking platforms it enables us to add the features that our affiliates need.
  • We have a huge range of top offers, most of which beat out the prices of the current "market leaders". Take a look at our diagram below for main countries:
    9xQXpNB.png
  • We absolutely have the best support team, I always hear stories of networks taking 2 or more days to reply to a support ticket... WHAT?! If we're online you'll get a reply within a few minutes or even quicker through Skype/AIM
  • We have an android app (well, not quite.. but it'll be released in a few days) - check your statistics on the go!
  • Customisable link locker, unlike other networks that just give you a couple of themes you can customise the colours and text on our link/file lockers.
  • Loyalty rewards: No need to be an elite earner to get faster payment schedules with us, just show us your loyalty by sticking with us and as time goes on we'll bump you up. We also provide a bunch of other rewards too.
  • We're not #1. That means we have to work a hell of a lot harder to get your business and keep it, something we're willing to do.

But rather than take my word for it, it's best to just sign up and see the difference for yourself. Hope that helps :)

I will test them soon.I love their dashboard and some tools like youtube video checker.
It is great to see new hq incentive network like IncentLock.

I'm currently working with IncentLock and so far I have verry good conversion rates.

If it all works out well I think I'm going to drop some other networks and remain with IL and one more :)

Ummmm i tried incentlock...
a mixture between cpa and ppd i must say!
though i was able to earn only 9$ from this network... few campaigns but great quality
You wont regret trying incentlock

banners
Back