Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who's made money from offline CPA?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
so its pretty new to most of us but who's actually had good success and runs offline campaigns regularly?

Offline CPA marketing is quite popular but in people related to CPA industry...

Anyways I'm thinking to join a Indian CPA Network and promote some stuffs OFFLINE :D

Wish me success :D

Regards
~Sam~

I a have 15 Local business in my area under contract pizzerias , chiropractor,'s and dinette stores anyway ! What I have been doing is sms text campaign's for them and to encourage subscribers I use CPA offer. Example Sign up to receive our most exclusive offer and get a chance to win(cpa offer) .
I have them put a little plastic holder on the tables or counters in the business. The CPA offer conversions are nothing special but it does increase the amount of subscribers onto there list. I guess the CPA earns around $2 to $8 dollars a day. I cannot test to see which ones convert best (cpa offers) as much as I would like because of cost of print.

I a have 15 Local business in my area under contract pizzerias , chiropractor,'s and dinette stores anyway ! What I have been doing is sms text campaign's for them and to encourage subscribers I use CPA offer. Example Sign up to receive our most exclusive offer and get a chance to win(cpa offer) .
I have them put a little plastic holder on the tables or counters in the business. The CPA offer conversions are nothing special but it does increase the amount of subscribers onto there list. I guess the CPA earns around $2 to $8 dollars a day. I cannot test to see which ones convert best (cpa offers) as much as I would like because of cost of print.
Sounds nice, do they also pay you to manage this?

It's always something that has intrigued me as there must be many untapped markets and methods, as well as huge potential. It is however something I am yet to look in to!

It's always something that has intrigued me as there must be many untapped markets and methods, as well as huge potential. It is however something I am yet to look in to!
Potential is crazy, we need to get some local campaigns set up soon i think!

Yes of course they do ! AVG $225.00 a restaurant but it also depends on the size of there list. Like I have a DJ that I am about to start with maybe you heard of him DJ Clue , his kinda big around my way. Anyway if they have thousands of subscriber's then the more I have to charge because it cost me more . The best part is once I have them as a client ,they are mine for life because the first thing that I do is build them a list of all there customers so they are not about to leave me because I could just go to there competition and charge double and they will pay too.
Man right now I am killing it with mobile websites for local businesses and apps. There possibility are endless .
And I am slacker to I could be doing so much better but at this point I do not even look for new clients I just do referrals.
If anyone needs help on how to get started with local marketing
Feel free to ask me

Yes of course they do ! AVG $225.00 a restaurant but it also depends on the size of there list. Like I have a DJ that I am about to start with maybe you heard of him DJ Clue , his kinda big around my way. Anyway if they have thousands of subscriber's then the more I have to charge because it cost me more . The best part is once I have them as a client ,they are mine for life because the first thing that I do is build them a list of all there customers so they are not about to leave me because I could just go to there competition and charge double and they will pay too.
Man right now I am killing it with mobile websites for local businesses and apps. There possibility are endless .
And I am slacker to I could be doing so much better but at this point I do not even look for new clients I just do referrals.
If anyone needs help on how to get started with local marketing
Feel free to ask me

I would like to know more about this marketing strategy.

I am planning to start offline business, but i am not much aware and don't have good experience in any field. That's why i am studying and counseling in business management. Hope after two months later i'll start my business.

Guy's it is a lot of work and local clients are very needy in other words they buy one service and they think everything is included!
What I would suggest you do first is figure out what your lead offer is going to be. SEO,TEXT Messaging , lead gen, mobile websites web design, whatever.
Then sell them on everything one at a time.
I like to target any business with a full page yellow page ad because they pay yellow pages around $2,000 a month for it and I know I can kick there ass in every way. And that is for un- targeted traffic that they can not track. How I would win that over is lead with lead gen using PPC Google to my squeeze pages and phone tracking system. My next new client I will do a case study for you guy's
I am in New Jersey and got creamed by the storm lost my car and flooded my house and most of my clients are going threw the same thing. So I am kinda down offline marketing so I would like to suggest that you do not focus too much in one area spread yourself out so you always have something to fall back on to.

Potential is crazy, we need to get some local campaigns set up soon i think!

I also live in the UK, so i could help with this. I was thinking of putting fliers through letterboxes or even knocking on the door and handing people the fliers directly and telling them what it was about, as i think it would create better conversion rates!

MI
Back