Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who uses WhatRunsWhere?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who uses WhatRunsWhere? We should have a nice video walkthrough on the blog and how to use very soon....Also looking into doing a webinar with the guys in The Dojo!

Max and the guys at WRW know what they're doing and if you get an opportunity to walk through the product with them I highly recommend you take advantage of it :)

I just signed up for a trial. Went in real quick to poke around initially and DAMN!! Seems like it can be the closest thing to getting lottery numbers before the draw!! I for one would definitely be interested if you do a walkthrough on how to maximize the use of the service! :)

Another system that is very similar but for adult is Adult Ad Spy. Also very very cool.

Thanks Matt and Luke!

We are currently putting together a training webinar for everyone here! Come and check out all of our new In-app Mobile Data! We think everyone will be very impressed.

Mattyboy - We also have adult content! Go to your account preferences and turn the adult filter on!

Looking forward to working with everyone!

Never used AdBeat so personally can't comment - look out for WRW blog post this week.

I can speak to what we know about Ad Beat;
- We have 150k publishers we track vs Ad Beats: 50k
- Our Data is international and has been for 2 years now.
- We have data in Canada, US, UK, Aussie, Spain, France, Germany, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Sweden, Netherlands

Our display side is extremely comprehensive and are constantly improving what we do!

Also! WhatRunsWhere tracks 50k publishers on the Mobile Web in 9 countries

We have also launched the only in-app Advertising Intelligence Platform...

We're always looking for feedback on how we can make our product better though :)

We do have great tutorials!

As the comment above mentioned we are going to have a tutorial/walk through for all members. Our site is also loaded with great videos and live support once you sign up.

Looking forward to your feedback.

banners
Back