Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who uses the Dashboard?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who uses their dashboard on here? Any suggestions on how we can improve it etc?

Hey K,

I don'y know how I missed this thread before now, but just to chime in with my 2 cents... I use the dashboard every time I'm here. I haven't thought about what improvements, if any, are needed. I'm going to give that some thought. I think it's a good tool and convenient.

Just wanting to make sure people are seeing it and using it....who uses the "New Posts" button also?

The new posts button is the main thing I click here.

My 'one improvement' would be to remove the new member introductions from this 'new posts' view. The introductions are great, but if I am just making a quick visit to see what's happening I don't really want to see them. I did look for a way to modify it myself, but couldn't find it.

I usually do not use the dashboard - I don't want to change my settings of learn affiliate marketing every time I visit.

I typically ONLY use the new posts button, so I can quickly see and read the latest happenings before getting back to work.

Re the dashboard, I do go there but usually only if I have a notification. No reason in particular, I just never think about it otherwise.

So I'm a spazz... how do I get to the dashboard?

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized the dashboard is the homepage (...right?)

Last edited:
The New posts button is the most used feature I think. I got used to click on Read new posts on the dashboard but I understand the need for My threads function, it's not an issue, now i'm just using the Read new posts button from the right, I'll get used to it quickly.

Since we are into crazyegg, you can give a try in the future to see how users react on the main forum and modify the layout/elements to highlight the functions you want to be used more often(or are useful but not used enough because of low visibility).

So I'm a spazz... how do I get to the dashboard?

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized the dashboard is the homepage (...right?)

The dashboard is the big black stripe near to the top.

You only get to find out after you have hidden it.

I think it's a test :)

Last edited:
I also use it but it is better if you put it together with the My threads links.

Actually, I'd much prefer this, as well. In fact, after you moved it out of there and replaced it with "My Threads", I continued to look for it. Took me a few days to notice the BIG GREEN BUTTON on the right side of my screen. :)

Last edited:
Am I the one who lose the New Posts function again? For the first time, it's not there, and for a while it came up. Yet, now it's gone again!

Hey guys and gals!

I do love the layout here.

The only issue i see on my end, is the replies /views column is slim when clicking on
"read new post"

Maybe its just me.seeing this.

Thanks!

Hey guys and gals!

The only issue i see on my end, is the replies /views column is slim when clicking on
"read new post"

Thanks!

Something that should be fixed tomorrow - thanks.

Hey guys and gals!

"read new post"

Thanks!

Nope, not just you. We wanted K to enjoy the holidays before fixing it. :)

I have a suggestion for dashboard, If you see the background image it doesn't match with the website's official color schemes. I think you should change the background image

MI
Back