Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who uses oDesk?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
i love oDesk but some people can still really take the piss - its the same old story to get a good job done you must pay well!

I use them all the time. Like anything else, you need to approach outsourcing with the same testing and methodical approach as you would any business venture. I even split test potential workers!

Odesk is a software which can be used by every people. Basically it is used by employer and contractor. One can take advantage from it of the team room and its chat feature as well as screen snap and short URL tools. The Time Tracker, primarily used by contractors to log time on hourly contracts, is required to receive guaranteed payment. However, any user with team room access can use it to record a Work Diary, but only hourly contracts bill to employers and list in reports.

Odesk is a software which can be used by every people. Basically it is used by employer and contractor. One can take advantage from it of the team room and its chat feature as well as screen snap and short URL tools. The Time Tracker, primarily used by contractors to log time on hourly contracts, is required to receive guaranteed payment. However, any user with team room access can use it to record a Work Diary, but only hourly contracts bill to employers and list in reports.

oDesk also my favorite one for these reasons... :)

I love oDesk - i outsourcer most of my clients works on oDesk to a few guys I've used now for ages!

I think elance and odesk are fine if you are the one getting the work subcontracted.

But if you're doing the work, these sites are terrible. Full of cheap people who don't understand what is required, and wanting everything for the lowest possible price.

I have gotten a few decent clients from elance, but they are few and far between. I have 60+ connects sitting around right now because it's a waste of my time to apply for work there! For instance, copywriters at my level make $2500 PER PAGE. Most elance projects are say $200-400. NOT worth it! I have been thinking about cancelling my paid membership for several months, and the only reason I don't is that I am way ahead in the cost vs revenue department. Maybe, just maybe, another good client will come along.

But almost all of the work I do is privately requested and paid for 100% up front.

I love oDesk when it comes to something I want done to a T as it were - when it's a project I don't mind paying for quality.

For menial/tedious tasks I tend to grab a cheap VA off freelancer, some work out some don't - but when you can get 40 hours out of somebody for $30-50... 'nuff said.

Of course oDesk is my favorite site cause a lot of good employer and contractors are attached with the site. You can get quality work from the contractors if you hire from them through odesk. There are a lot of tools by which you can choose your desired contractors. I am totally pleased with oDesk.

banners
Back