The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Offerit-John

Service Manager
Service Manager
Offerit
Hello All,

Looking around I see a lot of affiliates on here and this has caused me to wonder... Do any of you here run your own network or are thinking about it?

If so, what are your biggest concerns and what types of features get you excited when it comes to performance marketing?

Thanks,
John

I am the owner of my own network. O e of the biggest problems is finding good publishers, so we have decided to build out our own publishing network and this has helped tremendously. In addition to testing and discovering new traffic strategies.

I am the owner of my own network. O e of the biggest problems is finding good publishers, so we have decided to build out our own publishing network and this has helped tremendously. In addition to testing and discovering new traffic strategies.
Same issue here, finding reliable publishers is not easy. :(

Publishers!!! I also run a network with a few friends and some publishers feel like they can get over with Fast Payments with Bad Leads.

You need quality offers to get quality publishers. Having re-brokered offers and low paying or converting offers is not going to earn you their traffic. This is just one reason. There are many. Ultimately you need to be able to present an opportunity for publishers.

My biggest problem at the moment is payments. In my little niche most people want paypal payments, and I do not have a good past with paypal. Which means I stick to ACH/Wire. This results in me only working with USA affiliates, unless they are big timers, and losing alot of potential affiliates to competitors.

My biggest problem at the moment is payments. In my little niche most people want paypal payments, and I do not have a good past with paypal. Which means I stick to ACH/Wire. This results in me only working with USA affiliates, unless they are big timers, and losing alot of potential affiliates to competitors.

What is your little niche? If it's private, you can send me a PM and we can chat. As far as payments, there are many options to handle the payments, Paypal being one, but why limit the options for the affiliates? Just a thought. Perhaps adding additional options could increase the business more? I know from professional experience and dealing with publishers, that when they are limited in retrieving their monies, you will get some resistance to promoting for that reason alone.

What is your little niche? If it's private, you can send me a PM and we can chat. As far as payments, there are many options to handle the payments, Paypal being one, but why limit the options for the affiliates? Just a thought. Perhaps adding additional options could increase the business more? I know from professional experience and dealing with publishers, that when they are limited in retrieving their monies, you will get some resistance to promoting for that reason alone.
I can't do paypal payments, which is why I limit it to ACH/Wire. If I was able to I would in an instant.

Really wish there were third parties I could pay and they would handle the paypal payments

Hi Jordan. If you would like to reach out to me, I can provide you with a few services we work with. One example would be Payoneer. Let me know if I can help in this area.

MI
Back