The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who plays computer games?

Diablo 2 (2000) speed run for all character!
No, I'm not playing but I wish I have the time too. :p

Oh man! Diablo II is my weakness. I can't tell you how many hours I have spent playing that game since it came out, off and on. I think I loaded it up last month actually, haha!

Awesome game. One of the classics for PC.

Oh man! Diablo II is my weakness. I can't tell you how many hours I have spent playing that game since it came out, off and on. I think I loaded it up last month actually, haha!

Awesome game. One of the classics for PC.
Can you beat my record? I've been playing since the 2002, and on Battle.net from 2006 to 2012(not caused of mayan doom day of course)

This is one of my favourite game, the game are designed to be so great with lots of unseen settings like block, defense is to avoid enemy, stacking thawing potion for resist, and man... Lots of secret I would not have explored if I don't own an internet access.

What do you think is D3 better than D2?

Can you beat my record? I've been playing since the 2002, and on Battle.net from 2006 to 2012(not caused of mayan doom day of course)

This is one of my favourite game, the game are designed to be so great with lots of unseen settings like block, defense is to avoid enemy, stacking thawing potion for resist, and man... Lots of secret I would not have explored if I don't own an internet access.

What do you think is D3 better than D2?

I've played the game since it came out in the year 2000. I was a HUGE fan of the original game, and hyped up the Diablo II release hardcore. Then when the expansion LOD came out, the game was pretty much perfect.

I also played Diablo III when it came out. At launch, the game was fun but seriously a huge downgrade from the solid game play of the first two releases. The game was kind of a joke though, with the real money auction house and the different style in graphics. Right now though, Diablo III is a pretty solid game. They got rid of the Auction house, and changed the game up in a big way to try and save it. It's definitely playable and a respectable sequel at this point, but it was borderline terrible at launch.

I put a few hours into Diablo III a couple of weeks ago. It's a lot more fun than Diablo II in my opinion currently. It's just more modern and fast, and you get a TON of loot.

I used to play all the time! Gta V, Outlast (one of my favorites), and Counter Strike GO which i played for many years! Every since i started with CPA however i've had to stop for a while.

I used to play all the time! Gta V, Outlast (one of my favorites), and Counter Strike GO which i played for many years! Every since i started with CPA however i've had to stop for a while.

I still play CS:GO every once in a while. If you got the skill it's a fun and quick way to get some gaming time in. Sometimes I only play for 30 minutes or so at a time.

Pretty good game!

I've played the game since it came out in the year 2000. I was a HUGE fan of the original game, and hyped up the Diablo II release hardcore. Then when the expansion LOD came out, the game was pretty much perfect.

I also played Diablo III when it came out. At launch, the game was fun but seriously a huge downgrade from the solid game play of the first two releases. The game was kind of a joke though, with the real money auction house and the different style in graphics. Right now though, Diablo III is a pretty solid game. They got rid of the Auction house, and changed the game up in a big way to try and save it. It's definitely playable and a respectable sequel at this point, but it was borderline terrible at launch.

I put a few hours into Diablo III a couple of weeks ago. It's a lot more fun than Diablo II in my opinion currently. It's just more modern and fast, and you get a TON of loot.

Haven't played the original release, I don't feel I want to downgrade lol. But probably will try out too.

I agree with ya, Diablo 3 is a joke, it was a total joke when it first release, I bought this game since the pre-release and on May 15th 2012, they get me an error 37 which last for how many days was that. :p

It remind me this: (Warning: Explicit Language)

It's fun but I request a refund later. I heard stories like, the auction house was close because they want people to experience the game with no "cheats". I think that's pretty much an exploit, there are people many thousands of $$$ every month by selling D3 items. :p No more for now..

I'm going to get the last two Tomb Raiders this month. I've already conquered, and replayed several times, all previous versions. It's been at least 10 years since I've done any games. It's time for a little distraction during our winter months here.

I'm going to get the last two Tomb Raiders this month. I've already conquered, and replayed several times, all previous versions. It's been at least 10 years since I've done any games. It's time for a little distraction during our winter months here.

I, too, was a serious Tomb Raider fan. So much so, that I even like the individual game soundtracks.

banners
Back