The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who plays computer games?

I used to play guild wars all the time then did a little GW2, wow, now the kids are older have to fight for the gaming PC. So I play terreria on the PS3 on occasion.

I used to play guild wars all the time then did a little GW2, wow, now the kids are older have to fight for the gaming PC. So I play terreria on the PS3 on occasion.

The first Guild Wars was pretty awesome! Didn't get a chance to try GW2.

I gave up games a while back to channel my energy into something productive. I'd like to say it helped, but maybe it just made me a very boring person since I don't watch TV or play any games these days. Oh well.

The last computer game I played would of been Diablo III when I had a desktop, since selling that and moving onto a laptop I don't bother with PC gaming. Still have an Xbox360 although it's barely been used, only really been used it in the last month or so to try out the new GTA.

I do occasionally play The Secret World, but these days I feel like playing games is a waste of time. No idea what's happened to me. :confused:

How is The Secret World? I have heard of it but never really checked it out.
TSW has an amazing storyline and atmosphere with great cinematics during the main story and it's heavily influenced by the books of H.P. Lovecraft. Of course after the story it becomes a grind just like any other MMO, but I do enjoy occasionally playing through new content updates as they're being released.

*Gets ready to pull out affiliate link for TSW from PeerFly* :p

oh yea i forgot to add i have been playing alot of GTA5 which gets pretty good. probably the best so far even though the graphics haven't charged too much

I do play PC games. I recently build my first gaming PC around $950-1050. It can run games on ultra or high settings. I'm into a lot of games. Indie, horror, RPG, adventure, action, and first person shooters. When I pass gta5 on my 360. I'll be playing The Witcher 2 on my PC.

Right now I am about to jump into The Witcher 1 and then 2 on my mac. Got them for a few bucks at a recent Steam sale!

banners
Back