Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who owns a GPT site?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So we have lot's of incentive guys over here but who still owns or earns from a GTP site?

I'm a GPT owner. It's pretty hard these days but I'm starting to break through.

You can check out my website here: quickgpt.com

I started out in affiliate marketing by being a member of GPT sites, then I opened my own GPT site more than 6 years ago and it's still open. I was going to say that you can see the link in my signature but I just realized my signature didn't get transferred over from the other forum so it's not showing here. I'll fix that in a minute. The site is Bowling for Cash. I still make money from it but since I opened the network - Campaign Creatives - http://campaigncreatives.com - over 3-1/2 years ago I haven't been able to devote the time to my GPT site that I would like to. I hope to be able to do more with it in the future.

I just found out we aren't permitted to use signatures here so the link for my GPT site is http://bowlingforcash.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a GPT Site we still struggle to break even some months but are trying to change it by exploring new avenues such as Mobile as the GPT world seems to be slow to take up mobile

Site is www.gptking.com for those interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Glad to hear the GPT area is still going strong considering how saturated the niche probably is right now.

If any of you GPT owners want to try a new network Blvd Media Group is accepting applications for these types of sites. It would be great to have you on board so contact me if you want to learn more.

Best of luck to you all though. I have heard that mobile GPT stuff can be VERY profitable. Has anybody tried this with success?

Awesome! Glad to hear the GPT area is still going strong considering how saturated the niche probably is right now.

If any of you GPT owners want to try a new network Blvd Media Group is accepting applications for these types of sites. It would be great to have you on board so contact me if you want to learn more.

Best of luck to you all though. I have heard that mobile GPT stuff can be VERY profitable. Has anybody tried this with success?

Not yet still working on it, trying to build a mobile site on top of shiftcode isn't the easiest thing to do

Not yet still working on it, trying to build a mobile site on top of shiftcode isn't the easiest thing to do

Just get your website redesigned and make it mobile friendly It's pretty easy to do and we've done it. We support Smartphones and Ipads :).

quickgpt.com for you guys who are interested.

Just get your website redesigned and make it mobile friendly It's pretty easy to do and we've done it. We support Smartphones and Ipads :).

quickgpt.com for you guys who are interested.

Do you guys make much from mobile offers then?

I still remember when incentive offers raged on with the first cpalead days... people making fortunes overnight, doing very questionable stuff on social media... yeah those were the days heh. Advertisers and users getting burned fast, then FB sending C & D letters all over the place like christmas cards, networks imploding and incentive suddenly becoming the ugly redheaded stepchild of IM... no offense guys it is what it is.

Anyway i still see a lot of potential when it comes to incentive, specially when it comes to mobile offers, cause let's face it, most international incentive offers were pin submit offers or "seudo-mobile" anyway. So is only natural and way easier to have mobile international traffic (which is still got damn dirt cheap) convert on these offers, cause now some of them don't really need to submit any pin. Just click the landing page banner and you're good to go. You can also see a lot of F2P games going for the GPT approach to add to their bottom line (probably a good chunk).

Not to mention there are new apps coming live everyday, hungry for installs, incentive or not, they gotta make a name for themselves and climb the ladder of apple/android stores. You turn a rock, you find a new app struggling for audience, that's gotta be like any incentive marketer's wet dream or something. And yeah, still kind of untapped, as it comes with pretty much everything in mobile, hallelujah.

Last edited:
I used to run a couple but I sold them for a nice profit a few years ago when they where hot on the market. I've got plans for a nice niche which nobody else is using, just need to have some discussions with some of the biggest websites in the niche to arrange an advertising deal to ensure the site takes off nicely.

I am interested in mobile gpt ideas - and/or to create mobile from shiftcode

I would like a more simple looking site, not all the cheezy stuff , not sure I even like the shout outs

I have a large social network and would like to target them with a classier looking interface

I get totally tired of people posting junk on craigslist for example that acts as if gpt is a "job" or "customer service" - or acting like people can make thousands per week

well hopefully I could haha - as the site owner - but...I really want to target people who want a little "fast money" or a little "get paid while online" mentality
rather than the sort of person who joins 50 sites and is fraudulent

I want USA/maybe Canada only (maybe UK/Aus? if enough offers)....I want a site that will block IP's from any other country (no offense to anyone but the offers I want are
USA centric)

I think there might be a market for a slightly simpler/classier gpt

I look at some of them and my own head spins haha - I want it pretty simple - here is some cool stuff, sign up following rules - get paid
get paid on referrals too
no lotto, no paid to click (as I think that has totally dried up)

anyone - feel free to private message me with ideas

i would also be interesting in buyin a site from someone - tho I would of course change it <grin>
thanks a bunch

As soon as you think mobile gpt you need to hire a developer to develop a custom one for you. We have our coding team working on a mobile site on top of shiftcode and it's not going smoothly to say the least. Mainly to the fact we can add/edit php code on the site.

We used to be a Tier 1 only site (US, UK, AU and CA) and it was great however if you exclude 90% of the world you don't make as much money. We have international members which make a fortune with us you just need to be careful on the fraud front.

Anyway if you wanna chat feel free to grab me :)

Tom

banners
Back