The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who is the best Affiliate Network for CPI offers?

Hello guys! How are you?
We are mobile network working on CPA/CPI/CPE (1-click-flow, pin submit) basis. We have more than 700 offers in our system. Working with direct advertisers and publishers.
Please contact us if interested.

Have a great weekend ;)

Hi,

Why don't you try Mobvista or Domob? They both have great offers. Also if you are interested in Gaming Apps, take a look at our website. We have plenty of them.

Cheers,
Zoltan
Hello Zoltan,

We are interested in starting business with you. Kindly connect on skype: chittaranjan.singh

Are you interested in mobile subscriptions? If yes I'd reccomend ExpertMobi, the choice is awesome

We always have offers from mobile utilities vertical. Working on CPI, CPA, CPL basis. Contact us for more details via skype: support.adwool

Just reading through the replies and I am a happy man this morning. These are the similar offers I have always been interested in but Have never found a platform to practise. I can however now say that I have the relevant sources where I can put my skills at work. Let me spend sometime on these networks just to identify which one will work out best for me.

I can confirm that MobiOffers.biz is a reliable CPI network, I've been working with them since 2015. Weekly payments, nice offers, responsive Account Manager.

Good day
I trust you are well and are receiving the best payouts for you hard work and efforts, are you aware that Mindtech Solutions offers you the best payouts in the Industry?
We pride ourselves on being the best in the market today and our Affiliates we work with have not regretted their decisions made when joining us as there is an abundance of wealth that is to be made with us if given the chance to prove this.
We try our best to match or better any offer that you bring to us if we are not the best payout for that deal.
Join Now Affiliate Sign Up - Mindtech Affiliates
Please let me know if there is any way that I can assist you in achieving your goals and aspirations in making your stay with Mindtech a long and rewarding experience.
I hope you have a good day further and I trust to hear from you soon/
Kind Regards
Alarice Hector
Affiliate Manager
Mindtech Solutions
US and CA Region
Mobile: +27761446566Skype: causam5.mindtechEmail: alarice@mindtechaffiliates.com

if you are still interested in CPI offers, let's work with ExpertMobi. We are a network with great CPI campaigns targeting worlwide. Drop me a pm and I can help you get started.:)
Skype is supportexpertmobi, jody.support

Last edited:
Hi,
I have joined today. I am wondering for running such offer why do you need a Aff. network you could own the product ( plenty open source or low cost apps out there) and run it yourself. In fact as discussed i will run a campaign today. I will keep you all posted of the result and strategy but to give some info.
1. I have my own branded app for memory and battery saver.
2. Created a landing page/Offer page and added a mobile payment gateway so i can make revenue.
3. On landing page i have created is user press back i sell that traffic. and maybe have a popunder for another campaign so to make best use of the traffic.
4. Wondering if i should charge the user (around 2$) or use download content locker ( from adsendmedia) and make money out of that let me know what you all think ?
5. Will run in 9 countries with 10 $ per country budget as a pop under campaign.

BTW This is my first time in affiliate marketing. we build apps and run over telecom networks. But will keep you all posted here.
open to all suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently looking for something like battery savers, mobile cleaners, virus removers, etc.

Is there any networks that specialize in those verticals?

Thanks in advance :)
Hey @timethiaw
Currently we have Mobile cleaners and file managers with so many different geos, that you'll be surprised. Don't hesitate and ping us in skype - dmitry.cpamatica
You can check out our payouts at offervault, without registration
or just create an account at our system and get access to the best exclusive offers.

We'll be glad to meet you!

I am currently looking for something like battery savers, mobile cleaners, virus removers, etc.

Is there any networks that specialize in those verticals?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi timethiaw! Perhaps you might wanna try out OfferDaddy. I've been using their offerwall tool and I've been satisfied with the increase in revenues ever since...:)

Hope this helps!:)

MI
Back