monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who here is educated?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by K, Jun 7, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

So who here went to collage/uni etc?

I personally dropped out of School and did one year in Collage...

I prefer teaching myself!

2. monetizer
  3. IMsights

IMsights Affiliate affiliate

Uni is overrated :) although I still hope my kids will finish uni one day.

I finished my master degree by research then decided I'd rather earn money than writing thesis papers.

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

I have an engineering and a Master of Arts degree.
    Right now I have a job as an employee in an institute.

I still trust to be able one day to earn money with my thesis papers ;)

5. johnnygood

johnnygood Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Dropped from uni after a year ;)

Johnny

6. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Done it all, School, College and University as well as self teaching myself marketing, design and coding in between.

We're all here now thought, life is our school, CPAFix is our teacher ;)

7. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Still studying Automation and Robotics at UNTZ. Finished College of Economics. :)

8. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I do not think that school can help you much - just because of one reason - Not all students need same education program - meaning in school is just one program for all students - if you want to learn something you should learn everything in your own. In way you consider as right.

I have just high school and it is totally enough for me :)

9. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I am now in 4rth year of my bachelors degree in banking and finance :)

10. inspirejhon

inspirejhon Affiliate affiliate

Hi, you people are very good hard work from these i came to know.

11. getoffersdirectdwayne

getoffersdirectdwayne Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Same here Andy. I used to go to FAU, then went to a college to get my AA, now I'm in the works of attaining my BA in 3D Animation/Game Design.

As much as I'm into drawing and playing video games, I love affiliate marketing just as much.

On a side note, I agree, CPAFix is a pretty darn good teacher.

12. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I graduated from Illinois State University with my bachelors in Information Systems. My focus was Web Application Development. Even though I don't necessarily use all of the information I learned in college and it put me in a nice debt, I don't regret one minute.

My GPA sucked and I'm optimistic I'll never have to use my degree, but I had a great time in college and learned a lot about myself and being an adult.

College haters are primarily afraid to step outside of their comfort zone, which I think is a part of becoming a better person. I've got a good 60 years of working and making money ahead of me. Spending 4 to be social and learn a few things was well worth the debt :)

Please don't be offended if this is the exact opposite of what your beliefs are. 99% of the people in our industry agree with you.

13. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

It has been a while. I received two bachelors in Internet Marketing and Marketing and Business Admin. Sonya has two masters in health administration and Epidemiology. She also has a degree in human resources. We both have military experience, mine with Navy. Seems almost like we would be doing other things.

14. revenue20

revenue20 Think and Get Rich... affiliate

I did a degree in mechanical but don't see myself looking for a job in that course! Prefer to find my way in the IM community.

15. rocket6

rocket6 Affiliate affiliate

Associates degree in pre-law, and i am now just six credit hrs away from getting my BA Degree in Political Science! University of Cincinnati(UC)

16. iserluick

iserluick Affiliate affiliate

I used to study in a university; however, doe to financial problems in my family, I had to get a job to support myself and my mom.

I want to finish my career because I love it. I hope that doing CPA and Affiliate Marketing can help me to reach that goal!

17. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I hope one day you'll get to finish man!

18. jeterboy

jeterboy Affiliate affiliate

2 year vocational school grad here, thinking about going back to school? naah.. I hate math..

19. spook2992

spook2992 Affiliate affiliate

Im a dropout. never went past 4th year so got my GCSE's and effed off :) Could never stand sitting in classroooms. Not that i wanted to be outside, just i wanted to be on my PC :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI