“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who here is educated?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So who here went to collage/uni etc?

I personally dropped out of School and did one year in Collage...

I prefer teaching myself!

Uni is overrated :) although I still hope my kids will finish uni one day.

I finished my master degree by research then decided I'd rather earn money than writing thesis papers.

I have an engineering and a Master of Arts degree.
Right now I have a job as an employee in an institute.

I'd rather earn money than writing thesis papers.

I still trust to be able one day to earn money with my thesis papers ;)

Done it all, School, College and University as well as self teaching myself marketing, design and coding in between.

We're all here now thought, life is our school, CPAFix is our teacher ;)

I do not think that school can help you much - just because of one reason - Not all students need same education program - meaning in school is just one program for all students - if you want to learn something you should learn everything in your own. In way you consider as right.

I have just high school and it is totally enough for me :)

Done it all, School, College and University as well as self teaching myself marketing, design and coding in between.

We're all here now thought, life is our school, CPAFix is our teacher ;)

Same here Andy. I used to go to FAU, then went to a college to get my AA, now I'm in the works of attaining my BA in 3D Animation/Game Design.

As much as I'm into drawing and playing video games, I love affiliate marketing just as much.

On a side note, I agree, CPAFix is a pretty darn good teacher.

I graduated from Illinois State University with my bachelors in Information Systems. My focus was Web Application Development. Even though I don't necessarily use all of the information I learned in college and it put me in a nice debt, I don't regret one minute.

My GPA sucked and I'm optimistic I'll never have to use my degree, but I had a great time in college and learned a lot about myself and being an adult.

College haters are primarily afraid to step outside of their comfort zone, which I think is a part of becoming a better person. I've got a good 60 years of working and making money ahead of me. Spending 4 to be social and learn a few things was well worth the debt :)

Please don't be offended if this is the exact opposite of what your beliefs are. 99% of the people in our industry agree with you.

It has been a while. I received two bachelors in Internet Marketing and Marketing and Business Admin. Sonya has two masters in health administration and Epidemiology. She also has a degree in human resources. We both have military experience, mine with Navy. Seems almost like we would be doing other things.

I did a degree in mechanical but don't see myself looking for a job in that course! Prefer to find my way in the IM community.

Associates degree in pre-law, and i am now just six credit hrs away from getting my BA Degree in Political Science! University of Cincinnati(UC)

I used to study in a university; however, doe to financial problems in my family, I had to get a job to support myself and my mom.

I want to finish my career because I love it. I hope that doing CPA and Affiliate Marketing can help me to reach that goal!

I used to study in a university; however, doe to financial problems in my family, I had to get a job to support myself and my mom.

I want to finish my career because I love it. I hope that doing CPA and Affiliate Marketing can help me to reach that goal!
I hope one day you'll get to finish man!

Im a dropout. never went past 4th year so got my GCSE's and effed off :) Could never stand sitting in classroooms. Not that i wanted to be outside, just i wanted to be on my PC :)

banners
Back