The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who had heard about this tool?

I think he is just asking for reviews of the tool.

I can't help with a review, I don't even really know what a parser is but I looked for reviews online, didn't find any.

@RightoYagami you may have to be the first to test and review it. :)

It will be interesting. And as you look at it, if I will test and write an article in this section of his test? :)

I don't know if it goes in this section because I don't know what it is, lol. I'm a non-nerd.

I suggest that you use the tool as it is intended to be used then write a case study of how it affected (or didn't) your business/campaigns. That will show people the results, rather than simply talking about the tool.

I don't know if it goes in this section because I don't know what it is, lol. I'm a non-nerd.

I suggest that you use the tool as it is intended to be used then write a case study of how it affected (or didn't) your business/campaigns. That will show people the results, rather than simply talking about the tool.

Okay, thanks)

Hello! In the search for new tools, I came across A-Parser (non-advertising). Who can tell about it? Maybe someone has already used?
It's basically Scrapebox on Steroids. If you don't know what it is, you probably don't need it. If I need to scrape/parse anything at all then it's my go to tool. Some examples:
- Scrape URLs from Google/Bing etc
- Scrape product names/descriptions from ecommerce site
- Scrape Business info from Google maps

The list is endless as you can set it up to parse any data from any site you like.

As SEOPoster said, it makes scrapebox look like a toy. Its def a power user application. It runs in windows but knowledge of a linux box will help you as it runs much better. Its just a great scraper/parser. But for most users probably overkill.

MI
Back