The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who got a hoodie?

Alright K, I ordered an AffiliateFix T. I think I was number 20.

What about something with a little color next time?

T-Color-Selection-700-Wide.png

Great idea, TJ!

I want a pink one. And a green one. Oh, and I should have a blue one too, to match my eyes.

I like them all. :)

Great idea, TJ!

I want a pink one. And a green one. Oh, and I should have a blue one too, to match my eyes.

I like them all. :)

Well then azgold, the "eyes" have it:rolleyes:

Next time around I'm getting the Long Sleeve T and I'll get the hoodie after that. The only hoodies I've worn in the past have been sleeveless hoodies for late spring and early fall fishing. I guess it's time for me to have a real hoodie. I would definitely get one of each color over the year.

Makes perfect fashion sense, TJ. :) We should all have a piece of AFix clothing for every season.

Damn I love you guys!

We're at 22 and counting!

I cannot wait to see more AF family members rocking the logo!

I haven't really been a very active member of the AffiliateFix community. I plan to get more involved but just wanted to post to let you know that I'll be proudly sporting my affiliatefix hoodie!
:cool:

Got my t-shirt on the 9th, love it! I'm going to try and shrink it and get someone to take a pic of me in it. The camera on my phone quit working.

We need pictures of anyone yet to send me one of the new batch or old!

AZ?

It's washed, dried, shrunk as much as it's going to and ready to go! Now, I just need somebody with a working camera phone to visit me. :) I don't see a lot of people in a month.

Think the girl that's doing my hair next week has one, I'll wear my shirt and ask her to snap a pic.

banners
Back