Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who do you MISS on AffiliateFix?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So the Fix has been open several years now and i'm interested who's made real friends here, who do you respect? who do you miss etc?

I see your posts occasionally on FB, always with a pretty lady. How is school man, still keeping you busy?

Hahaha.. I'm done with school. I graduated last year of October. Offline life made me busy for a year or so.

I'll be posting here again from now on and might start a journey thread, I'm pretty rusty and need to start from scratch again. Hehehe.

What about you? How are you?

Thanks Shirley and K (Ladies first!), but I drop by every week. Still struggle with serious health problems, since April additionally with heart probs so I get filled with tablets every day (what a crap :(). Incidentally I'm trying to build my own i-system, fortunately under the guidance of pro Ken Spano. Once it's running, I'll be here again more often.

Oh man, I miss half a litany of people: Alex, Casey, Ben from Kenia, Trameil, DJ, Sam, OpOffers, of course Gao (maybe he's fled to Pandora ;)), Angelman, genious Jay and finally Andy, who registered ten days before me in July 2012, so he is a kind of my fix-twin.
[People, I never would miss: Merkel, aaarrrgh :mad:]

to K: Congrats for Kloppo. He's a good one, will need his time, but he is able to lead the Reds back to the top and into the CL. YNWA!!

Last edited:
@Marc ! Hi! :)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell! Hope you are able to feel better very soon. Take it easy, don't overdo it.

Thanks Shirley and K (Ladies first!), but I drop by every week. Still struggle with serious health problems, since April additionally with heart probs so I get filled with tablets every day (what a crap :(). Incidentally I'm trying to build my own i-system, fortunately under the guidance of pro Ken Spano. Once it's running, I'll be here again more often.

Oh man, I miss half a litany of people: Alex, Casey, Ben from Kenia, Trameil, DJ, Sam, OpOffers, of course Gao (maybe he's fled to Pandora ;)), Angelman, genious Jay and finally Andy, who registered ten days before me in July 2012, so he is a kind of my fix-twin.
[People, I never would miss: Merkel, aaarrrgh :mad:]

to K: Congrats for Kloppo. He's a good one, will need his time, but he is able to lead the Reds back to the top and into the CL. YNWA!!
Great to hear from you.

Yes I really hope so just need those first 3 points :)! YNWA!

banners
Back