The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Who do YOU look up to?

I've met thousands of people over the years and have become good friends with hundreds of them. At the end of the day (for me at least) it's not how rich someone is, the success they've had or what they do online... it's all about how they are in person and relates with you.

The funny thing about the internet marketing industry is that when you become good friends with people online and meet with them in person (conferences or groups), you are actually getting millions of dollars worth of valuable information and advice, yet at the same time it's just regular discussion among friends.

if you were to just approach any of these top entrepreneurs and try to get consulting or advice, it would cost you thousands of dollars... if they even reply to you at all.

I'm not going to mention names, simply because I'm good friends with so many people, but it's the ones that take the time and show they actually care are the ones that I look up to and stay in contact with over the years.

Moral of the story... be a good person, provide value and connect with good people. Success and money will follow.

banners
Back