The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who currently earns from PPD?

Can't believe no-ones posted on this thread! I know a bunch of people on this forum earn through PPD (or PPD tools on a CPA network).

It seems that everyone is using the same method by using PPD with videos. Also, the GPT kind sites are also popular. I think there could be another epic and alternate way to earn beside those methods.

Btw, I'm not currently earned from incentive methods.

Nice to hear that Mate, So do you too do the Video/Youtube strategy for getting the downloads or doing some other stuff around ?

I don't do video at all. My sites are based on SEO... some organic growth and some using bh methods!... but it's only SEO for me!

I make 500-800$ each month, is not much, but also i don't work hard. few hours a week.
I am currently testing the waters of ppd. Anyone with advice for me?
I hope this post will not be taken as hidden advertising,
I suggest you to try cash9.org , we have a lot of features you might use it :) .

I make 500-800$ each month, is not much, but also i don't work hard. few hours a week.

I hope this post will not be taken as hidden advertising,
I suggest you to try cash9.org , we have a lot of features you might use it :) .

Do you provide niches and methods? just kidding :D

Hope this will not turn in off-topic
We do not provide niches, but we provide methods, from Landing Pages(with custom subdomain) to comments sets that can be embed into your website, also fake social sharing, and many other.

banners
Back