propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which YouTube Channel You Follow?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Summer Saunders, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Summer Saunders

Summer Saunders Affiliate affiliate

I often start campaign with bing PPC. Therefore one day search on the YouTube and find a great channel run by Chirs. Here it is ==> Chris Groves - YouTube

What is yours?

2. visserr

visserr Affiliate affiliate

I don't follow any marketing-related channels. I watch youtube just for fun. And you?

3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I personally follow very many channels on Youtube. I currently have like 200 of them. The reason being that I have several areas or fields that I am interested in and hence I will want to stay updated always. Youtube, as you can see is one of the most resourceful tool when you want to gain knowledge on a particular field. In general, the channels that handle programming related things are the ones that I have given them priority. I also have lots of gospel songs that i listen to especially Hillsongs.

4. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Same here. I usually tapped into YouTube whenever I need to be entertained and whenever I need and knowledge about how to improve my affiliate marketing strategy. Having an offerwall can be really profitable, but I also have to constantly update my approach to keep my audience engaged...:)

5. arush4491

arush4491 Affiliate affiliate

Yes I am fallow youtube channel only purpose fun and enjoy.

6. tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Same Here Buddy

7. thegreatamazing

thegreatamazing Affiliate affiliate

Lol me too. I waste my time on youtube just for entertainment :p For all other things, I visit my favorite websites instead.

8. CodingEmperors

CodingEmperors Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

from english-speaking channels i followers Vsauce and Mystery5

9. AliceArifova

AliceArifova Affiliate affiliate

yes i follow different you-tube channels for learning and marketing purpose,

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed