The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which tracking solution do you use and why?

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hi,

First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I think it's just great that you're giving back to the community like this!

I would like to know which tracking solution you use and why?

Thanks!

I usually end up just using the reports at PeerFly on most of my campaigns. I don't run a ton of affiliate stuff, but when I do it's usually a direct link so I'll just use PeerFly reports. If I decide I'm going to get more serious about the campaign I'll load it up in Prosper202.

I do recommend that ANY affiliate doing decent volume invest in CPVLab. I've seen a TON of publishers take their campaigns to the next level and contribute most of their success from the data they're able to analyze and optimize with CPVLab.

CPVLab is great and great things are usually expensive. Except Scrapebox - that is just one massive exception.

But really, if you have the money to blow or you are making decent money with your campaigns CPVLab is good stuff. If you haven't made the money just yet go for Prosper it can do most things out of the box and with a few tweaks it can do most things you'll ever need.

For a month to month you could even try ClickMeter. I have in the past and it's pretty decent.

Keep in mind though, it's less about the shiny tools and more about the results :)

I use analytics and AWSTATS. Analytics becouse it's give many omportant information and most of the use in it, If for track the convertions. The awstats if for main watching only.

I use bevo affportal. It tracks everything I need. I've been using them for years now and Love their new platform as well! Great guys and support is there when i need it.

banners
Back