The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Sells Better On Teespring? (Sweatshirts Or Hoodies)

New Marketer

affiliate
I want to start a new Teespring campaign for US market. This is a case study as well to know which are converting well in Teespring in US market.

It's all about experiment my friend. The more your experiment the more you learn which one is converting more. It's also depending on the weather condition in the USA.

I think that nobody will Tell you the exact niche they're in. But to help you, i could say that in teespring, the Most importante thing is to get to your niche audience. I Mean to target thoose exact People that looks At your design and say "oh this shirt is talking about me". Facebook has some great tools for this.
Look for the teespring blog in this forum, it gives you very useful tips and idea of how you shoulder run a tee spring campaign

Edit: sorry for random caps but the phone is kinda kidding me

Last edited:
You have to do A/B testing for this case. Figure out which one converting first then follow the trend.

This is a good idea. You can test which one is converting right now by setting up Facebook PPC campaign and know your business.

however, when running fb advertisement, you will have some problems, for example, account is blocked and you will lost your money in the account. you can't transfer the money from your account was banned to a new account . Unless you use a senior account.

however, when running fb advertisement, you will have some problems, for example, account is blocked and you will lost your money in the account. you can't transfer the money from your account was banned to a new account . Unless you use a senior account.
As far I know facebook ads are postpaid. So if you are using the credit card and facebook owe you some money then you don't have any a headache after losing your account or even get banned from facebook.

banners
Back