monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which Sells Better On Teespring? (Sweatshirts Or Hoodies)

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by New Marketer, Oct 22, 2015.

1. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I want to start a new Teespring campaign for US market. This is a case study as well to know which are converting well in Teespring in US market.

2. monetizer
  3. Anonymous Marketer

Anonymous Marketer Affiliate affiliate

It's all about experiment my friend. The more your experiment the more you learn which one is converting more. It's also depending on the weather condition in the USA.

4. lelitob

lelitob Affiliate affiliate

I think that nobody will Tell you the exact niche they're in. But to help you, i could say that in teespring, the Most importante thing is to get to your niche audience. I Mean to target thoose exact People that looks At your design and say "oh this shirt is talking about me". Facebook has some great tools for this.
    Look for the teespring blog in this forum, it gives you very useful tips and idea of how you shoulder run a tee spring campaign

Edit: sorry for random caps but the phone is kinda kidding me

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

You have to do A/B testing for this case. Figure out which one converting first then follow the trend.

6. aresa

aresa Affiliate affiliate

I had worked together with someone selling T-shirt design. They often run traffic on FB.

7. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

I think you haven't read the question carefully. He asked for which is most converting T-shirt type.

8. shi chan

shi chan Affiliate affiliate

You can run facebook advertising to take traffic. About 0.03$/cpc

9. Mr. FOX

This is a good idea. You can test which one is converting right now by setting up Facebook PPC campaign and know your business.

10. shi chan

however, when running fb advertisement, you will have some problems, for example, account is blocked and you will lost your money in the account. you can't transfer the money from your account was banned to a new account . Unless you use a senior account.

11. Mr. FOX

As far I know facebook ads are postpaid. So if you are using the credit card and facebook owe you some money then you don't have any a headache after losing your account or even get banned from facebook.

seeqer likes this.
  12. shi chan

thank you!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI