The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which programming languages do you know?

Tried and failed at the following:
C++
JavaScript
JQuery
HTML 5
CSS
:p Progamming isn't in my blood I guess. But as a former graphic designer I didn't really need it, and as a marketing coordinator now I DEF don't need it :D All those amazing and brillaint apps I have cooking in my mind will never see the light of day so I'm sticking to my ad network lol

In rough order of familiarity/fluency:

C++
Java
HTML5
Javascript/jQuery
PHP
CSS3
SQL
C#
Prolog
Lisp
Visual Basic (does anyone still use this?)
iMacros

Not a language, but I love ZeroMQ.
Being able to send data between any language, on any platform and across networks and write my own network protocols is simply glorious.

Currently developing a Android based dashboard on an embedded platform that will be mounted on a luxury motorbike.
This is as frustrating and irritating as it sounds.

12 years in the trenches making video games on everything and including the N64 onwards.
3 years Android dev.
3 years web dev and server back end coding.

Still occasionally wish I'd taken on something less stressful like pottery or water polo.

i dont think its possible to not be stressed out on something even as seemingly relaxing as pottery if you devote as much time to it, as you did to those languages. good job! im envious

PHP, HTML, CSS, Bash, Java, SQL, C, C++, C# Visual Basic, Javascript, NodeJs, Awk, Python and Ruby.

I mainly work with Java and PHP (with the HTML, CSS, and Javascript).

Hi, I have a strong knowledge in AngularJS framework. The AngularJS framework has many components going its way, for being the trendy framework right now among AngularJS Developers. Y

I know little of :
HTML
- CSS
- JavaScript
- PHP
- mySQL

But i am professional in MAINFRAME
COBOL,DB2 DBA,JCL,REXX and SAS :D
only this much i know.. :p

MI
Back