The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which programming languages do you know?

Being professional developer i know many languages because while making a site you need to have knowledge of all the languages so that you can make a site easily..... I know HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Java, Database, Custom PHP, PHP, Wordpress. these are the languages which are used again and again in any setup of development and we need to focus on all these languages so that they can be gathered in one site......

Web: Css, html and i would like to learn Ruby on Rails- anyone of you that already know ruby could tell me if it worth to learn it?

Software: i know the basics of many languages, c++, delphi - my best at the moment is Python, i've started coding with it since 1 year. It may my life easier. If you want to learn Python i suggest you this book Automate the Boring Stuff with Python | Practical Programming for Total Beginners - there is a nice course on udemy of the same author : Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming, I've made tons of bot thanks to this.

I am a software developer and hence have skills in several programming languages. I have recently been specializing in web based programming and profound in PHP, javascript, jquery, ajax, html and css. I have always loved websites and therefore it is the best thing I am currently doing. I have skills in a few frameworks such as code igniter. They are the things I have been doing to develop websites for people and even re branding the already existing. I do not think I will be investing in any language soon because I want my specialty to be in web programming.

LOL, way back when, I could program in Basic and dBase+

I doubt anybody even knows what those are now.

These days, I can html a linked image and manage a BB forum link.

Don't think I'll be threat to the modern coding world. :)

Languages: Java, Javascript, PHP, HTML5, perl, Python, Minion, C++, bash, prolog, cobol, C# (though not proud of it), VB

User Interface Languages: CSS3, Android UI

Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL, mongodb, derby/oracle

Web Servers: Apache, NodeJS, Microsoft IIS

My main focus is web automation and full stack web application solutions. Engineering and full project lifecycle. Every once and a bit I make video games.

Last edited:
I'm a full-stack web developer. Know the following languages:

- PHP - Laravel, WordPress
- Javascript (ES6/7 too) / NodeJS - VueJS, jQuery, Backbone.
- HTML5 - Bootstrap
- CSS3 / SASS
- MySQL
- Bash
- C++ / C#

I've used a bit of everything. Started with desktop software, learning ancient QBasic for DOS first... Moved to Visual Basic, then .NET. Also played with Delphi and some other long-forgotten things. Game mods etc.

Started on the web with HTML, then Perl/CGI, then MySQL, then PHP.

Learning Android development atm.

Java, C#, SQL, HTML5/CSS3.

Mostly do Java command line bots, Java Android native Apps, Videogames with C#, Web and Bots with the rest.

I focus on them.

In rough order of familiarity/fluency:

C++
Java
HTML5
Javascript/jQuery
PHP
CSS3
SQL
C#
Prolog
Lisp
Visual Basic (does anyone still use this?)
iMacros

Not a language, but I love ZeroMQ.
Being able to send data between any language, on any platform and across networks and write my own network protocols is simply glorious.

Currently developing a Android based dashboard on an embedded platform that will be mounted on a luxury motorbike.
This is as frustrating and irritating as it sounds.

12 years in the trenches making video games on everything and including the N64 onwards.
3 years Android dev.
3 years web dev and server back end coding.

Still occasionally wish I'd taken on something less stressful like pottery or water polo.

banners
Back