The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AGold

affiliate
Hi, I am fairly new to affiliate marketing. I am looking for a piece of advice on which niche to choose, what is on the go now? I was thinking about sports betting or online gaming but not really sure if this market is not overloaded. I mean the competition might be huge!

And... Any advice which programs to choose? Which affiliate program provides biggest support? In fact any advice is highly appreciated.

A.

Try education niche, namely essay offers as these services are taking more popularity among students globally. Only past year affiliates in EDU niche earned $4000.000.000! Contact our support and we will provide the best converting CPA/CPS offers for you to gain the most from your traffic.

Choose a niche based on your interest, if you know the niche and enjoy learning about it you can make the content 10 times better and more appealing to your audience.

In my opinion, online gaming and sport betting are not considered niche market. In fact, to find niche market is really really difficult because a lot of people are doing the same thing with you. But you can still make yourself unique by creating st brand new and interesting, even in markets that a lot of people have entered before you. For any kind of marketing, creation and unique is very very very important. Good luck!

Choose the niche which suits your business needs and which is best for you. You have to write content on that niche. Content should be updated, fresh and full of quality content.

To me you better focus on the gaming niche. I will say that not all people who watch football do betting. You therefore, need to way the benefits of the two niche if you want to get the best option. However, all the niches are very wide especially the gaming one. With very many games, I prefer that when you are doing the niche, you narrow down to a better and specific one.

Choosing a niche is a vital part of creating a successful online business. Starting your niche selection with some Google searches is a great way to get a good overview and lay of the land.

banners
Back