The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which Network has the best EPC's these days?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Back when I was doing lots of incentive stuff, WFN was always the best for EPC's...I've heard some good things about CPAGrip lately?

We are fairly new as a network but i've seen huge epc bumps on our offers recently,

We're seeing some great EPCs, but that's because we only accept quality publishers. Sometimes 1-2 low quality publishers can kill EPCs for everyone else, which is not very fair.

We have the best EPCs of course!

The incentive networks I've always had high EPCs from are AdWork Media, BlueTrack Media and of course EmpireRevenue.com.

At Mobiklix we have three exclusive offers in NO, FI and CH that allow both VC and content lock, with EPC of .51. Outside of that, I agree with Shaz, one or two publishers can kill the EPC so I prefer to judge per publisher rather than for the whole campaign.

I agree with Rachel. In my experience, using the epc figure isn't a good way to determine how well an offer is doing or will do for you. Just like with a conversion rate, you don't necessarily know whether it's based on unique clicks or total clicks. If total clicks are used, it completely skews the epc or conversion rate. There are too many factors that go into the click of an offer that can also give an inaccurate epc - country of user, other demographics, not actually completing the offer, etc. While the epc or conversion rate can certainly be used as a guide, those should not be what are used exclusively in your decision to use an offer or not.

MI
Back