The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the right approach for a Newbie in PPC? [Question]

adidam

Hello Everyone,

I am reading this HQ Forum silently from last many days and I am reading some other forums also. Well, I find PPC very difficult for me as I am not much experienced with it. I have some experience as I used to grow my Facebook Pages but that was not professionalism at all. I was simply wasting my money on something which was not giving me anything in return but I was wasting money just to feel good that "Yeah! I own Big Pages".

Well, Now I am much mature and I want to learn Facebook PPC and other PPC and I want to earn from PPC Now. People say, We can do CPA using Facebook PPC. But I tried it and Like more than 20 Times was rejected and later on Facebook Locked it and I had to re-verify it using phone So like it was risky.

Well, I want to know the right approach. My aim is clear: I want to earn money with Facebook PPC / 7Search PPC or Whatever Other Network you recommend.

1. Which PPC Network I should start with?

2. Which CPA Network is good for PPC?

3. Which niche is best in terms of CR and for newbies?

4. Some other tips if you want to give?

Also, Please add some vital knowledge which can help me in basics as I wasted my 1 week and 20 times ad was rejected and at-last Account Lock Down.

I hope you guys will help me :)

Thanks

You mentioned you have interest in FB and 7Search, so here are my thoughts:

First of all, both are great platforms for a beginner.

Go for FB if you're more oriented towards demographics based advertising. They can be strict at times with approving your ads, but as long as you follow their guidelines you should be fine. From FB you can easily expand your campaigns over to PoF and even to more advanced stuff like media buying once you're experienced enough.

If you're more interested in search based advertising (keywords), 7Search is the obvious choice to start from. It's relatively easy to make campaigns profitable and the traffic is very cheap, but the volume is pretty low, so you'll need to either run many campaigns or get lucky to reap high profits. When you've mastered 7Search, it should be easier to move onto Bing Ads or Google Adwords. Promoting affiliate offers on those networks can be tough, though.

The most important for your success is to stick with one platform until you are successful, this is why I recommend to pick your traffic source at this point and stick with it. :)

For CPA Network, I would recommend any of the larger newbie friendly network. I't's probably good to go for dating or gaming at first as they convert easier, and once you're seeing some success with them, go ahead and try something else. Ask your AM for those offers and remember to stick with them.

That all being said, I haven't been able to get very profitable yet due to failing those points that I mentioned above, but maybe soon I'll post a follow along on a FB campaign. ;)

Go for FB if you're more oriented towards demographics based advertising. They can be strict at times with approving your ads, but as long as you follow their guidelines you should be fine. From FB you can easily expand your campaigns over to PoF and even to more advanced stuff like media buying once you're experienced enough.

If you're more interested in search based advertising (keywords), 7Search is the obvious choice to start from. It's relatively easy to make campaigns profitable and the traffic is very cheap, but the volume is pretty low, so you'll need to either run many campaigns or get lucky to reap high profits. When you've mastered 7Search, it should be easier to move onto Bing Ads or Google Adwords. Promoting affiliate offers on those networks can be tough, though.

The most important for your success is to stick with one platform until you are successful, this is why I recommend to pick your traffic source at this point and stick with it. :)

For CPA Network, I would recommend any of the larger newbie friendly network. I't's probably good to go for dating or gaming at first as they convert easier, and once you're seeing some success with them, go ahead and try something else. Ask your AM for those offers and remember to stick with them.

That all being said, I haven't been able to get very profitable yet due to failing those points that I mentioned above, but maybe soon I'll post a follow along on a FB campaign. ;)

Hello Radium,

Thanks for the very awesome reply. I am very week in Demographics, I tried Google to learn about it. But I failed :(

Can you give me some idea about it in deep?

I am sorry but I am completely newbie in terms of PPC.

As Radium said, chose one source and work on mastering it.

With regards to demographics, what do you mean you're weak? You're not too sure about how to research key demographics for campaigns etc or that you don't have much understanding of what it is?

Let us know and we'll be sure to guide you through it :)

As Radium said, chose one source and work on mastering it.

With regards to demographics, what do you mean you're weak? You're not too sure about how to research key demographics for campaigns etc or that you don't have much understanding of what it is?

Let us know and we'll be sure to guide you through it :)

Thanks man, For the reply :)

To be very frank, I don't know how to use demographics. Where to find them. I really don't know the sources of demographics. Yeah I don't know how to research on Demographics.

Well, Can you tell me about it as I really want to try PPC with success :) As I have very limited money with me :)

Thanks

After working with 7search for a couple of weeks in a row and trying different approaches with several campaigns, I don't really think it is easy to make campaigns profitable with 7search. So far I got not one profitable campaign, I had two which were near to even, but that changed very fast again. I'm still blocking subids and stuff and hope it gets better. But for the things wich really are converting the competition is tough as far as I see.

I don't know if anyone has a different experience, but I think 7search is just good to start with, because the clicks don't cost so much. But not really because it's so much easier than other methods.

banners
Back