The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the Fastest

paperkool51

affiliate
Which is the fastest way to get traffic Seo or Social Bookmarketing?
I contend that speed is dependent upon how much input one does.
Please let me know what you think.

I think you might have a typo of 'bookmarketing'. Neither SEO nor social bookmarking is fastest, IMO. Of course, social bookmarking might drive some traffic but not much.
I think PPC might be the fastest way in drive traffic to your sites. :)

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is also a part of SEO. And I think you cannot compare them. More over coming to PPC, I would bow to its traffic generating capacity.

well using do follow blogs, for blog commenting, forum posting and using social media networks can drive great traffic in minimum time, but you must have to use them in proper way..

Which is the fastest way to get traffic Seo or Social Bookmarketing?
I contend that speed is dependent upon how much input one does.
Please let me know what you think.

I just want to ask you one thing are you are newbie to SEO? while seeing this question it seems you might have some confusion between getting traffic from social bookmarking and SEO.

I must tell social bookmarking is one the process in SEO and much better in getting the position of keywords but not traffic. There are several other processes that are best in getting traffic like Forum posting, Blog creation, PR, Article submission and from these-PR is one process that is best and fast in terms of traffic.

I hope you got the proper answer and even understand the difference here.

Thanks

I don't know why people look for fast traffic .SEO is a patience game as you have to wait for some time to gt traffic but if you do it in a proper way it traffic will last for long time .Social bookmarking is a part of SEO so you can't compare them .i will never go for PPC as it is a time being thing .

yes SEO is a long process to generate traffic. But it gives organic results and is also long lasting as compared to other online marketing techniques. But if you want sudden traffic then I too think PPC will be best for you as it may boost traffic to your website but at the same time may also increase bounce rate. So take care of this.

banners
Back