The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the Best Platform?

Here are few most populr social media sites to increase more traffic for the website.
1. Facebook
2.Twitter
3. Linkedin
4. Stumble upon
5. Instagram

Which one is Best social media platform to increase more traffic for the website?

It's not the question of which is the best social media platform to use, but rather where your target market is most likely to be found from these different networks... I could advice you FB, but then again I could be wrong also because your target market might not be found here. So my advice, try to know where your market thrives and focus on this network...:)

• Facebook. This is the biggest social media network on the Internet, both in terms of total number of users and name recognition. ...
  • Twitter. ...
  • LinkedIn. ...
  • Google+ ...
  • YouTube. ...
  • Pinterest. ...
  • Instagram. ...
  • Tumblr. much more

I don't think there's a "best platform", Facebook has the biggest traffic but it all depends your targeted audience, the nature of your products/services... Some companies could get more traffic from Pinterest than Facebook !

Hey!

Like everyone else, I would say it strongly depends on your audience and niche.

Facebook will probably bring in your most traffic--although you will probably have to use paid ads.

Instagram is great as well, you can not only take the paid ads route, but I personally have had great success with DMing others in my niche asking to promote.

Twitter is ok. I have had not much success here as I have not reached out to promoters, but with that said I have drive a LITTLE traffic just by using my account daily and remaining active.

Pinterest & Tumblr--both in the same boat was Twitter at the moment. But! I think you could have great success here as well if you reached out to promoters.

Just my 2 cents.

It depends on the Geo you are targeting, Personally I do not think there is a best social media platform. It really depends on your target audience and what is the best fit for you..

it depends on your audience
What niche are you in? Wherever your target audience hangs out is the best social platform. :)
It's not the question of which is the best social media platform to use, but rather where your target market is most likely to be found from these different networks... I could advice you FB, but then again I could be wrong also because your target market might not be found here. So my advice, try to know where your market thrives and focus on this network...:)

WHAT THEY SAID!

banners
Back