propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which Is The Best CMS For eCommerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by threenerds2014, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Would you like to suggest me some CMS which are very best for the eCommerce platform?

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

WordPress with Shopify out does them all I think.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  3. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

I like WordPress right now.

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I came here looking for answer.I have been suggested to try Shopify by many people.

5. Mike coulson

Mike coulson Affiliate affiliate

BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento and opencart. You can choose anyone, all they have such a nice success stories.
    But don`t use WordPress for eCommerce as it is not much secure.

6. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

Go for Megento or opencart.

7. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

Prestashop cloud, it's free. Its a full featured shopping cart, it's hosted (can also be downloaded as it was a shopping cart framework before they released the could version)

8. Eqserver

Eqserver Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress, Magento, Shopify those are the leading CMS platform to build an eCommerce site. From my personal experience i can recommend you to use Magento to build your eCommerce site because there are lots of feature are available in Magento so that you don't need to write coding.

9. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

I really dont understand why people think wordpress is an appropriate platform for a full eCommerce site. The whole right tool for the job thing comes to mind. Wordpress at it's core is a blogging platform (with a ton of security issues) that had the functionality for ecommerce added as an extra module, which is more designed for small ecommerce operations (like selling merch for your blog). If you want an ecommerce CMS then why not use one that is designed for ecommerce, there are 100's of them from opencart to tomatocart, prestashop to megento t shopify.

I also dont understand why everyone raves about shopify. Shopify is rediculasly over priced considering that 95% of it's featuers as sold as add in modules. True it's a bare bones shpping cart that is functional, but there are so many shopping cart frameworks available that do everything shopify does and more for free (most of these do require hosting, however there are options such as prestashop cloud that are fully hosted and managed, and again offer all the same core functionality of shopify for free.)

If your going to use magento, your most likely going to need to have a developer working with you, unless you have a few months to go through the manual to get it set up correctly.(the manual is huge)

For a hosted platform i would recommend Prestashop

If you are happy to host it yourself then I would either look at prestashop or opencart. both of these platforms are mature purpose built ecommerce CMS systems.

10. J.Robin

J.Robin Affiliate affiliate

Shорify is grеаt аnd suреr еаsy tо sеt uр. I аm сurrеntly using а hybrid оf Shорify аnd Wоrdрrеss. I'm using thе twо bесаusе whilе Shорify dоеs hаvе а blоg соmроnеnt, it's nоwhеrе nеаr аs strоng аs thе оnе thаt wоrd рrеss оffеrs (оbviоusly). Wе dо а lоt оf соntеnt, sо this just mаdе sеnsе. Rеаlly strаightfоrwаrd tо sеt uр if yоu'rе intеrеstеd, I gоt sоmе оnе frоm uрwоrk tо dо it in аbоut 15 minutеs. Аnd rеsult is sоmеthing likе this:

Blоg.Mystоrе.соm fоr thе blоg.My stоrе.соm fоr thе Shорify

2 people like this.
  11. Shubham Jain

Shubham Jain Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress or Megento is the best CMS for e Commerce

12. all3web

all3web Affiliate affiliate

Prestshop, Magento, ZenCart, OScommerce and virtuemart are the best CMS for ecomemrce by their limitless catalog management, SEO friendliness and quality of web stores. If your database is less then better go for Magneto.

13. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress and Magento are the best CMS for ecommerce sites...

14. eclipsetechno

eclipsetechno Affiliate affiliate

15. olbond

olbond Affiliate affiliate

16. designpluz

designpluz Affiliate affiliate

17. techbat

techbat Affiliate affiliate

Magento and Zen Cart both are good option for eCommerce CMS.

18. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress is best and simple for beginners....

19. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

There are several free & paid open source custom CMS platforms for eCommerce Development like Magento, osCommerce, ZenCart, XCart, etc. However, Magento is considered the best CMS ever for eCommerce development. Magento has the multi-stores and multi-sites operations, mobile templates, configurable discounts and promotion offers and many more of such innovative functionalities, Magento is an end-to-end online shop.

2 people like this.
  20. ekhlas

ekhlas Affiliate affiliate

Magento, PrestaShop, ZenCart, OsCommerce and wordpress. I have been using Magento, So I would suggest it. It is best for beginners.

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
adsxposed