The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which is the best city in the world?

I have traveled different cities. Among those cities my vote goes to Chiang Mai, Thailand. The best part is the average temperature of this city. You can enjoy your summer here.

There are too many great cities to call any one of them the best. I can easily find more than 200 great cities. I would love to visit them all!

Best city depends on your perspective, culture, lifestyle and many other things. If you wanna think about the best city to live there forever and the best to enjoy your vacation, the answers will be different.

I think the best city in the world is the most peaceful city with no war, enough facilities and attract many foreigners. It maybe: Tokyo :D. Best choice in 2016 :D

Of course the first thing that comes into mind is the city where I'm at, but I also love New York... I don't know... I just love everything about it from the people, the culture, the Mecca of Basketball (Madison Square Garden), and the food!

So many cities I have yet to see and will never see, I always used to say my fave I had visited was San Francisco but its now become a homeless dump. I would probably go with Hong Kong but likely to change as I visit more cities in the future.

MI
Back