The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which is the best city in the world?

Which is the best city in the world?

Hello friends, I just want to know which city in the best in the world?
I never visited here but california is my favourite city. I have heard a lot about california and researched about it on google. I have a dream to visit there.

Portland, Oregon

This would have earned my vote 5 years ago. It's a different place these days. I'd go with Vancouver (CA), NYC or Austin if I ever moved back to NA.

My vote goes to Amsterdam! I'm biased because I live here, of course. But it's truly a fantastic city to live in. Only downside is the weather.

Other wonderful cities I've enjoyed: Brasov/Bucharest (RO), Antwerp/Bruges (BE), Valencia (ES), Paris, Bangkok, Antananarivo/Marovoay (Madagascar), New York City, Gotteburg (SE), Munich/Berlin... damn, there are too many awesome cities out there, and I've hardly been to any of the ones you all are listing. I've got travel plans to make!

Oh, and I can't help myself here after reading earlier comments: I really hated Barcelona. I'm an optimist, too. But I spent most of my summer there and was shocked at how unpleasant so much of the city was. It's strange, because I absolutely loved Valencia. But BCN is hot, suffocating, everyone is angry/slow, billions of tourists, things are cheap yet still manage to be overpriced, thieves are everywhere, awful transport (40+ mins for what would be a ~8 min bike ride here), even a sewage problem that blasts a disgusting scent every few hours. Everyone told me it was amazing but I was disappointed in every way. Even the beach was overcrowded and full of spamming thieves selling beer while they snag your phone. I loved Sitges (next town over, highly recommend it for a day/weekend trip if you visit BCN) and traveling along costa brava, but BCN was a massive disappointment.

banners
Back