The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the best city in the world?

Padsall

affiliate
Which is the best city in the world?

Hello friends, I just want to know which city in the best in the world?

I haven't visited many in comparison to lots of people but I LOVED Barcelona, so clean, architecture is amazing and beautiful place. I also have grown to LOVE London.

I haven't visited many in comparison to lots of people but I LOVED Barcelona, so clean, architecture is amazing and beautiful place. I also have grown to LOVE London.

@Padsall It depends on the region, I grow up in Hong Kong and studied at Fudan Daxue in Shanghai, obviously Im a little biast, but HK is not a bad place to live and enjoy. However, if you look at the details, expenses, pollution etc maybe there are some issues xD However.... HK FOREVER. (Not SG ;) eternal rivalry!)

However as @K said, Im currently living in Spain, Ive travelled alot through Europe and lived in other city... and there is no better place then BCN xD In terms of city with professional infostructure (its one of the mobile marketing hubs, MWC is celebrated there), weather, culture, expat/international community, local cuisine, seasons, lifestyle... and all with a sea view?!... What else can you wish for :)

@Padsall It depends on the region, I grow up in Hong Kong and studied at Fudan Daxue in Shanghai, obviously Im a little biast, but HK is not a bad place to live and enjoy. However, if you look at the details, expenses, pollution etc maybe there are some issues xD However.... HK FOREVER. (Not SG ;) eternal rivalry!)

However as @K said, Im currently living in Spain, Ive travelled alot through Europe and lived in other city... and there is no better place then BCN xD In terms of city with professional infostructure (its one of the mobile marketing hubs, MWC is celebrated there), weather, culture, expat/international community, local cuisine, seasons, lifestyle... and all with a sea view?!... What else can you wish for :)
Of course you are right said Depend on peoples choice i love Slalah which in Oman..

I think Kolkata is the best city in the whole world, because there have drapeethnic online clothing supplier which give you a complete look for women at any party and festival occasions.

MI
Back