The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the best autoresponder/list host? (Official never-ending debate thread)

church

affiliate
Saw this thread on another forum and thought it through up some interesting views so what your favourite and why?

For me I personally think it has to be either aWeber or Mailchimp due to the easiness of use and UI/cost.

An you?

Here's a list of Auto responders

Aweber (hosted - paid)
GetResponse (hosted - paid)
iContact (hosted - paid)
MailChimp (hosted - paid)
Interspire (self-hosted - paid)
arpReach (self-hosted - paid)
ListWire (hosted - free)
ReponseMagic (hosted - free/paid)

I'm testing ActiveCampaign and looks promising it's like a cheap scaled down Infusion (without the huge bill). You can get their plugin and I put some screenshots and will be updating as I learn how to use it, but the short code goes right in the landing page or widget. I'm putting it on my gaming site next week will be focusing on gaming offers with this auto responder hopefully will work.

The one cool thing is the back office at least for me it beats Aweber and Mailchimp.

PS: I'm not associated with them (or affiliate). Just wanted to through it in the mix I think it has good potential.

Here's a list of Auto responders

Aweber (hosted - paid)
GetResponse (hosted - paid)
iContact (hosted - paid)
MailChimp (hosted - paid)
Interspire (self-hosted - paid)
arpReach (self-hosted - paid)
ListWire (hosted - free)
ReponseMagic (hosted - free/paid)

Awesome list man thanks

Hello,

There are many software and companies that can be easily found over the internet. But as per your needs you need to best speed and daily work to be done, also I'm pretty much sure that you might also be concerned about the delivery rates. Well I have tried many free stuff over the internet also many companies who are well know in the market. Allast I'm at the point where I could find all that I'm concerned about, such as IP rotation, Domain rotation, Live Reports ( Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks) and Test Send + Spam test Feature is really nice. People how are well known in the market doesn't mean that they are performing correctly. Imailunlimited they are really amazing people, the SMTPs, Domains and IPs are clean and I have never found them on "Blacklist" as I have checked with many companies they provide blacklisted stuff to there users. I would recommend you to please do check Imailunlimited and I hope your all needs will be fulfilled by them.

Thank you!

banners
Back