The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the best antivirus software?

I have used number of anti virus software and can not say anything bad about them. But I am using Kaspersky now and I am happy with it. I think any update software can protect you from 98% threats

Regards
nitGreen:: Top Quality Web Hosting Solutions
cheap hosting, linux hosting, vps, dedicated servers

I use AVG free and it works like a charm. Norton clogs up your laptop/computer and is heavy on performance. I don't understand why people buy anti-virus when there are good ones available for free.

If you are using windows as OS, you can download a free antivirus from microsoft production for your personal computer which is quite alright. Name of the AV is Microsoft Security Essentials.

Im using AVG and Avira on different computer and didn't find any problem yet. The only thing you have to do is to keep them up to date.

Avast

Im using Quick heal and avast on different computer and didn't find any problem yet. The only thing you have to do is to keep them up to date.

best thing to do is actually to set your system restore point so that if anything does get into your system you can correct it. The amount of malware and viruses that you can get rid of with a simple restore is unbelieveable

I use Antivir at home and did not have problems until now. A friend is using AVG and he is happy with it as well.
They areboth free.

no one is best . they provide a trial version then create a Virus that can't be removed by purchasing it then after up gradation they always ask to update to New version

MI
Back