The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is the best antivirus software?

i prefer microsoft security essentials. used to use nortons and then mcafee for a very long time. they put too much useless stuff on your computer. looked at avg but got the same upgraded package for free with microsoft security essentials.

I would recommend Microsoft Security Essentials. Its Constantly updated by Microsoft because its in their best interest to make sure your computer stays safe. plus its free :)

There are numerous types of anti-virus. I think Avira is the best one than others . Because, i have been using for 2 year and i got really incredible result from this.

This particular issue is probably a moot point to the original poster. However, for anyone who's ever in doubt as to the best software or application for a particular task, head over to CNET dot com (I can't link directly) and hit the Download link at the top. There you can search for software based on certain keywords and read the reviews for the items displayed in the results. A lot of times what I do is just arrange the results by the "Most Popular" sort order, and the software items near the top of the list tend to be the ones that end up working for me.

By the way, if you were to do this there with the term "antivirus," AVG and Avast would come out on top...

Norton antivirus is best.

70-271 | 70-271 Exam | 70-271 Exam Questions | BeITcertified

Last edited by a moderator:
Antivirus vendors have included "2011" in their product names since the summer of 2010. Now that the year 2011 has actually arrived it's time for a new look at the whole collection. Several of the latest additions attempt to crank up protection by running two different antivirus engines, and some actually succeed. This batch also brings a new Editors' Choice for free antivirus and a new shared Editors' Choice for commercial antivirus.
As always, when I say "antivirus" I mean a utility that protects against all kinds of malicious software, not just viruses. Trojans, spyware, rootkits, keyloggers, adware, scareware – a proper antivirus must handle all of these.
Standalone or Suite?
Many of this year's products blur the line between standalone antivirus and security suite. In the past the presence of a personal firewall has been one defining suite element; not any more. There's a fully-functional firewall inside Panda Antivirus Pro 2011. eScan Anti-Virus 11 and McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2011 also offer firewall protection. Norton AntiVirus 2011 doesn't include a complete firewall, but its intrusion prevention feature is more effective against exploits than most full-blown suites.
View SlideshowSee all (30) slides

More
Spam filtering is another component typically found in a suite. The spam filter built into BullGuard Antivirus 10 is reasonably accurate and unusually helpful at setup time. eScan also offers a spam filter, but it's not something you'd want to inflict on your Inbox.

I think that AVG Free version is the best antivirus because i am using this version from much before so i am totally satisfy with this so i like this version.

I used many anti-virus softwares, avg, avast, norton and many others but I think Kaspersky Internet Security is the best security software I ever used.

Avg is the best anti virus, i am using avg and i am totally satisfy with it,avg give a good results and much better then better to your system speed.

banners
Back