The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which is the best antivirus software?

I think Avast is the best Anti virus i have came across.
The Home Edition is absolutely free and provides tons of features like Antivirus and anti-spyware, Anti-rootkit protection, Secures e-mail and chats and best of all IT HAS THEME SUPPORT :crazy: !!!!

There are number of site offering free anti virus but be aware of them. I would recommend paid version which could save lot of headaches. I have used number of anti virus software and can not say anything bad about them. But now I am using Kaspersky and I am happy with it. I think any update software can protect you from 98% threats

Regards
nitGreen:: Top Quality Web Hosting Solutions
cheap hosting, linux hosting, vps, dedicated servers

i think mcafee anti virus is best software for deleting the virus in your systems.
a part from that the better version of software is AVG free version

Hi,

To protect your system I will suggest you to scan it online. There are so many sites providing free online scan. You can check for housecall.

best antivirus software

I have almost used all anti virus softwares... so i recommend to use avasta software which is good and best

its got to be AVG.. very good the free edition is great 99% of the time with me finds the problems :)

Hello all,
According to me AVG Internet security is best anti-virus. I am currently using AVG 9.0 and using this anti-virus for 2 years and I don't have any problem with it.

I recommend Avast AntiVirus. It is free and almost all viruses are detected and removed by it. In paid AntiVirsu I prefer Kaspersky

Kasper sky or Norton & Quick hill is best anti virus software. Many users of this anti virus software in the world.

it seems as though there are many different opinions ... can somebody compare and contrast some of these programs a bit?

MI
Back