The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which Is Better SEO Or PPC Advertising

ppc = need budget you can start right now
seo = low budget but need time and if you don't know seo you need a lot of time

@Xero said it all.....

Seo sometimes take like forever, without the right skills and implementation, Doing SEO may be a waste of time.

But if you have the patience , Dedication and skill, SEO is a great choice.

What i mostly advice is when you have a blog which you use to promote offers or products, Then make sure you budget for SEO while you do PPC, Even the largest companies in the world still use PPC:):):)

@Xero said it all.....

Seo sometimes take like forever, without the right skills and implementation, Doing SEO may be a waste of time.

But if you have the patience , Dedication and skill, SEO is a great choice.

What i mostly advice is when you have a blog which you use to promote offers or products, Then make sure you budget for SEO while you do PPC, Even the largest companies in the world still use PPC:):):)

Yes fully agree @Akintunde Felix SEO will truly test your patience, creativity, management and discipline. For on-page you need to stick with rule technicalities that google implements every now and then... Create quality contents that is shareable and avoid keywords over-optimization. And for off-page stick with whitehat backlinks.

For PPC, this is instant traffic within your budget. If you connect with targeted traffic plus your quality contents then its a good start to give a boost. Hope that helps.

@bestblogontheinternet

Did you decide whether or not you're going with PPC or SEO?

If you want to get fast advertising, PPC is better for that. However, I believe mixing the two is good - run your PPC campaigns but also keep working the SEO on your blog. If one fails, you have the other still going.

Just my opinion.

SEO is pretty slow, But PPC gives quick results.
both are good, If you are on good budget you can play PPC, SEO is good for low budget.

I think PPC is the best way to advertise CPA offers. It's a fast way to get your offers out there and test the market.

But if you're looking into building a sustainable long-term online business, SEO is the way to go. All the best!

banners
Back