The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Is Best Social Media Marketing Site?

The default position for social media marketing seems to be Facebook. While Facebook is undeniably important, let's stack it up to the other platforms in the context of our ultimate goal of building an actionable audience. In this analysis, I am covering the top social media platforms based on visits, plus a few others like Slideshare and Meerkat for fun. Here's my analysis:

If you were to draw an arrow from the lower left quadrant (low time required, low audience ownership) to the upper right quadrant (high time required and high audience ownership), it would also present a useful continuum of the less complex content to more complex content requirements. Let's look at each platform starting roughly from the lower left to the upper right.

1. Facebook Live/ Periscope.

2. Yahoo Answers.

3. Twitter.

4. Instagram.

5. Pinterest

6. Google+

7. Facebook.

8. Reddit.

9. LinkedIn.

10. Snapchat.

11. Slideshare.

12. Blogging, Podcasting, and Video.

Again, I would like to emphasize that there are many more opportunities within these platforms than I could cover in a short, generalized blog post. There are many exceptions to these “rules.” But I hope presenting this in the unique perspective of effort versus audience has been useful and thought-provoking. The comment section is yours!

• witter.com
    reddit.com
    stumbleupon.com
    slashdot.org
    tumblr.com
    delicious.com
    diigo.com
    designfloat.com
    squidoo.com
    wikia.com
    mostrawildt.com
    url.org
    stumpedia.com
    dropjack.com
    tagza.com
    grjm.net
    izeby.com
    jeqq.com
    BibSonomy
    chictini.com
    nkjunak.com
    portugal-linha.net
    linkarena.com
    fashionablylatent.com
    bukmark.net
    book-marky.de
    quickieclick.com
    video-bookmark.com
    indofeed.com
    panamatop.com
    heritageweb.net
    govmp.net
    bookmarkworld.org
    annuaires-du-gratuit.com
    webmaster911.com
    kojaxx.com
    way2bookmarks.com
    bookmarkindonesia.com
    yemle.com
    wordsjournal.com
    viewcool.info
    usedmotorcyclesfordiscount.com
    acymca.net
    gratis-community.at

Last edited by a moderator:
Social Media Marketing is very important for businesses now a days. They are the major resources for both small and big businesses that are looking to promote their brands on the Internet.

Some of the popular social media sites are:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google+
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Tumblr
Flickr
Reddit
Quora
Meetup

Social Media Marketing is very important for businesses now a days. They are the major resources for both small and big businesses that are looking to promote their brands on the Internet.

Some of the popular social media sites are:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google+
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Tumblr
Flickr
Reddit
Quora
Meetup

According to me, the social site that gives me most of my social traffic is Stumble Upon

1) Facebook
2) Twitter
3) LinkedIn
4) Google+
5) Reddit
6) StumbleUpon
7) Tumblr
8) Instagram
9) Youtube
10) Pinterest
11) Flickr
12) Snapchat
13) Quora
I hope this will help you.
Thank you

Leads are getting harder and harder to come by using traditional marketing techniques like print ads and tradeshows. With fewer quality leads coming in, and many marketing budgets remaining frozen, the cost per lead is increasing. Marketers at B2B companies are increasingly turning to online means of sales lead generation.
As per my research SEO and Content marketing are the best ways of social media marketing.

Though these strategies need planning and management at the micro level, there are some specialized Lead Generation websites/tools regardless your functional domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
The choice of a social network depends on your advertising goals.
All social networks are good in their own way.
But personally, I prefer facebook.

People need to know which are the most efficient and effective ways to market the product. It's essential for healthy sales of products and you need to have a research on it for your best result. So i have had some research during marketing my product. The efficient strategies for B2B marketing are,
Content Marketing:- Which involves sharing online blogs, videos, social media post etc. that attracts the customers and generate profitable interest in product and services. Content marketing increase sales, is economic and gives us the customers who are loyal.
Social media marketing:- Marketing through LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc. which are the most visited sites by the customers.
There are even some tools which can give you the leads you are interested in which will simplify your work. Tools to get leads regardless your functional domain are,
  • Leadlake.com
  • Leadfeeder
  • eSalesData
  • Growbots.com

There are so many social sites across all over the world, but if you focus on few social Networking sites, it will be well enough for branding of your product or website.
1) Facebook
2) Twitter
3) Linkedin
4) Google +
5) Pinterest
6) Flipboard
7) Tumbler
8) Weheart
9) Youtube
10) Instagram

MI
Back