The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which is best PHP Framework ?

B

bobbydigital

What do you want to do with framework ? Everithing is about the question : "What do i want to do ?" .

I work with this framework and think is the best : framework . zend . com

Notepad++. According to me this is the best option and it gives you more freedom while creating your site

Last edited by a moderator:
If one is trying to achieve maximum performance using a framework is not a very good idea but then the development process takes a bit longer.
CodeIgniter is a good compromise - it has the easiest learning curve and is one of the least resource hungry frameworks out there (except for the the ones compiled as PHP extensions of course) so my vote goes for it.

DrJava is an extremely lightweight development environment that can be used for writing Java programs. It has been designed primarily for students, and provides an intuitive interface and the ability to interactively evaluate Java code.

I usually use zend for big projects and CodeIgniter for light projects. But my favorite one is zend despite it i'll never recommend it for light weight projects

Laravel is the best thing I've ever seen in PHP world. It's simple and small yet extremely powerful. I went through the code in a couple of days and know the framework from inside out.

i personally prefer CodeIgniter because it's packed with libraries and the structure is easy to work with. However, it fails a bit when it comes to wanting to customise how things operate, but for the most part it's a handy piece of kit.

There is no best php framework. every one has the advantages and disadvantages.
but if we do a little benchmarking on what are the most popular and used frameworks on web now, we can say that: Symfony, Zend framework, Cakephp, Laravel and Codeigniter are the best available now.

MI
Back