propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which CPA networks accept a GPT site ?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Addy112, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Addy112

Addy112 Affiliate affiliate

I have in the project to develop a GPT site and I would like to know what CPA networks accept such a site and what are your recommendations. Thanks .

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

3. abdou05

abdou05 Affiliate affiliate

I think that affpaying.com is the best choice

4. CreativesLinda

CreativesLinda Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Campaign Creatives caters to GPT sites and we have done that since we opened. I've owned a GPT site for more than 5 years, and they say to go with what you know, and I know GPT sites, so when I started the network 2-1/2 years ago I decided to put my main focus in that area. You won't find a better network to use for your GPT site. We strive to find the most unique, highest-paying incentive offers, and our customer support is second to none. Inquiries are answered within hours, but oftentimes within minutes after being received.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Most incentive networks will just check with them, Mobooka, BLAM, Incetivized etc...

6. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Cwinter Media accepts GPT sites and we already work with many GPT site owners!

Regards
    ~Sam~

7. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

like most said check out affpaying because they will give good reviews of networks. there are many networks that work with incent. We work with many GPT sites

8. DavidHall

DavidHall Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

AdGate, AdWork, Adscend and a few more like MARS media!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed