The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which Affiliate Networks are good for PPC?

mrbeginner

affiliate
Hello Bounty Hunters,

There are many affiliate networks that a publisher can sign up. But the main hurdle is passing their tests to qualify for their networks.

IMO: Some Networks are very Newbie friendly some for Successful affiliates, some for experienced etc.. I signed up with Peerfly(Since i heard from my fellow affiliates and read on forums and reviews) last night and at present, waiting for their approval.

Concern: Are there some more affiliate networks that a Newbie can join?

This would be a great help for all the Newbies who might land on this thread including myself, please post your suggestions based on your experiences with the networks you are currently affiliated with. If you can specify what network is best fit for what PPC traffic that would be great.

Since i am Using traffic source-> POF. I find Peerfly useful(based on the reviews) and signed up right away, Well i wont be able to describe my experiences more, since it's just been a day since i signed up.

I am positively looking forward for everyones opinion.

Regards,
Mr. B

With that method, you can be accepted in every network you can sign up.
Its very easy to sign up.
Just talk to them and tell them what you will gonna do.

and thats it, if you make money, they make money. So, its all in the money. :D

Thanks for your prompt reply bud.

BTW what affiliate networks are feasible for promoting Mainstream Dating offers? I tried searching for Match.com, searched Clickdealer, adsimilis, A4D, & Advidi, Oasis, did not get much results for mainstream dating there. Even if there are there are very few, How do newbies get an idea which Network to join for much results?

If you are into dating verticals, I think clickdealer and Adsimilis have some good offers on it. Peerfly also do.
Well, actually, if you are inside the network. You can ask your AM to give you offers that will match your traffic.

They have an idea by reading and asking from forums like this.

I started with this forum and I tried to help other newbies as well, coz all of us are newbies in some point in time.

My first network is Peerfly, adworkmedia, and eagle web assets that time.

Have you tried cupid plc network? they are focused on dating I think.

Are there any CPA networks that have good products in the Fitness, Weight Loss niches AND accept newbies? I know Peerfly has good products, but they must have changed their restrictions for newbies, as I was denied from being accepted there. Their compliance manager now wants verifiable proof of traffic, not very newbie friendly. They just point you to forums to learn more about affiliate marketing.

I am with Peerfly, Adwork Media and AffiliaXE. They are relatively easy to join .But the question really is how to market their products. Right now I am promoting Peerfly's Health & Weight Loss products which I laced in my website. I am using 7Search.com to advertise using PPC. I paused my campaign because my bitly stats and 7Search don' match, and I'm waiting Peerfly to attach the 7Search Tracking Codes to the products I am trying to market so I can track them.

@rafs - Those offers are for badass marketers, it is like, why would they give you the offers? are you worth it?

In IM, even if you are a newbie, you need to build your own reputation. In my experience, I was banned in peerfly and maxbounty because I am a noob and didn't want to learn. I made mistakes. Am i sad? no. I learned from it and took action.

All you need bro is to take action. Get inside a network. Any network, build your rep there, and then ask your AM if he can refer you to a certain network. When that happens, you are not a noob anymore. And you can get those offers you DESERVE.

If you are into dating verticals, I think clickdealer and Adsimilis have some good offers on it. Peerfly also do.
Well, actually, if you are inside the network. You can ask your AM to give you offers that will match your traffic.

BTW, i am waiting for peerfly network's approval since past 2 days, they said it will take 1 business day to get results, haven't heard from them since then. I will sign up for Clickdealer today.

[QUOTE=They have an idea by reading and asking from forums like this.

They have an idea by reading and asking from forums like this.

I heard the AM's themselves are affiliates?

I am with Peerfly, Adwork Media and AffiliaXE. They are relatively easy to join .But the question really is how to market their products. Right now I am promoting Peerfly's Health & Weight Loss products which I laced in my website. I am using 7Search.com to advertise using PPC. I paused my campaign because my bitly stats and 7Search don' match, and I'm waiting Peerfly to attach the 7Search Tracking Codes to the products I am trying to market so I can track them.

Have you been profitable with the offers you are running now?

banners
Back