The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which affiliate marketers inspire you?

marketingking

affiliate
I am still trying to tell who is real and fake.
I came across people below so far and they seem to be real.

• Charles Ngo
  • John Chow

Yup, they're good. I think there are a lot of good ones and I read some but truly, the ones who inspire me the most are ones in this forum. They are most helpful and supportive people you'll find anywhere, plus they have wealth store of knowledge and experience.

For me : Charles NGO is the Best Motivational Marketer.. but i listen to Les Brown a lot so i can stay Tuned :D

Everybody out there making an honest living earning through the internet inspires me. All of them! :ninja:

It's hard to look up to someone in this business with so many fakes running around but there's a few I look to for inspiration.

Vito Glazers
Ralph Ruckman
Ryan Gray

I didn't know about it until now
Great article and valuable advice

1 of his advice has me questioning some of my business relationships for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

Martin Osborn aka Finchsells.com I'm specifically talking about his Premium Posts which are awesome.

Jay Wessman.

I seriously thought that affiliate marketing was either for boring bean counters or idiot savants. He was the first person I really heard talk about the subject that really made any sense to me.

For me? John Chow, Zac Johnson, and Shoemoney are probably the three that got me interested in giving it a shot.

Bonus inspiration: Tim Ferris. While technically not an "affiliate marketer" as the above mentioned guys, I'm pretty certain that the links that he gives in his books are routed through some kind of affiliate redirector (like Ninja Affiliate or something). Plus, his business tips are pretty awesome.

Jay Wessman.

I seriously thought that affiliate marketing was either for boring bean counters or idiot savants. He was the first person I really heard talk about the subject that really made any sense to me.

Yeah, Jay is the man. Always a treat to see something new from him pop up. :ninja:

banners
Back