propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to start

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by oldsam, Feb 1, 2015.

What comes first?

Poll closed Feb 10, 2015.
  1. Choose a Domain Name

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Build a website

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Affiliate

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. oldsam

oldsam Affiliate affiliate

Good evening, all.
    Don't know where to start. Build a website, choose a domain name, affiliate? It's all very new. What comes first?

Best wishes,
    Sam

2. affiliate

affiliate Affiliate affiliate

building a website, if your a total n00b then yes, i would suggest making a few sites, playing around with them and then adding affiliate links and then choose a domain name.

oldsam likes this.
  3. what kind website should be? and what material should used in website kindly give some of example sites to get approved during apply like peerfly shareasale etc
    i am also looking for this information
    Thanks for affialitefix team i really like this foram and improving more myself to get help the topics and thread reading.

4. affiliate

affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Well in regards too example sites too be accepted for peerfly you might want too speak too Luke or someone else for some advice, any wordpress blog should do fine im sure. I would suggest wordpress for sure, I love it and have been using it for years. If you register a domain and get some hosting. Good luck

5. but the what should be the site title?
    but what kind site should be what should be the title of the website we create?

6. oldsam

oldsam Affiliate affiliate

Thank you, affiliate.
    You have been very helpful.

7. Beauty

Beauty Affiliate affiliate

8. World Leads

World Leads Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If I were you I would start reading guides about Affiliate marketing and than creating my first website with WordPress. When you are done with that you can use the learned knowledge to put on Affiliate Banners. Once everything is set, you can start focusing on driving quality traffic to your website.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed