The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to put Affiliate Links for own product promoter?

Idvert

affiliate
Where to put Affiliate Links for own product promoter?

Today I have some suggestions for guys who generate their own products and sell online. For example, your sell eBook, a membership website or software of some kind.Some affiliates live based on passive income because they don’t have own products.

For own products, you can ask a third party to generate your product or create by yourself. I think it won’t take you so much than publishing others products.

So, how to boost your affiliate income in mutiple strategies?

A Resource Page

You can list a number of resources along with a brief description of each. It helps people who are looking for solutions. Trust your readers. A win-win for all.

An “Extension”-Page

Extension page is similar to a resource page, but with something related to ur brand.

For example, on GreenExamAcademy.com website where someone sell study guides created for the LEED exam. On the page for practice exams, he describe a number of various practice exams that people can purchase. It is only when people click on the affiliate link(call-to-action) that they are lead to a product page on a third-party website. To make the page more cohesive, you can add some imagery on the website.

Sidebar Banner Ads

As you can see (if you’re not reading this in an RSS reader), there are four 125×125 pixel banner ads in the sidebar on the right hand side of the blog, which are all affiliate links to certain products that I recommend. I’ve been debating for a while whether to keep these up or take them down, but they still produce a rather substantial amount of click-throughs each month, so for now they are staying up.

Within Blog Posts

Never write blog posts just to make money by placing an affiliate link in it. People are too smart for that and can read right through those types of posts.However, money can be the result of producing awecome content, with the intention of helping others.

Sometimes, the affiliate links can be “noticeable”. For example:

My iPhone app business is doing really well, thanks to the How to Make iPhone Apps with No Programming Experience eBook.

Or more subtle, such as:

We don’t worry about building the apps ourselves, because it’s much easier to outsource the ideas to people who could build the apps faster and probably much better too.

Idvert

banners
Back